• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 GRADING CONTEST : Round 21

36 posts in this topic

I myself am looking forward to getting these last two rounds done. I have been like the pilot flew high and then blacked out and went into a nose dive. At least when this game is done......and when a new game is begun....whenever that is......I will have a clean slate. Wow.....Imagine being tied with toro, thirdgreenham, norinn or the Flee........ (worship)

I myself am looking forward to getting these last two rounds done. I have been like the pilot flew high and then blacked out and went into a nose dive. At least when this game is done......and when a new game is begun....whenever that is......I will have a clean slate. Wow.....Imagine being tied with toro, thirdgreenham, norinn or the Flee........ (worship)

I was right there between Rounds 7-9 (24th to 28th) with a real shot at things before I sank like a lead anchor...oh well, nik's contest takes care of my masochist needs and keeps me out of the dungeon... :devil: