• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN ROMITA SR SIGNING IN NEW YORK

27 posts in this topic

I know that we're supposed to respond via e-mail, but I expected to see more confirmation PM's by now.

My book is Blank Cover Fallen Son is in the mail as of this morning. I've submitted a strong 9.8 candidate and encourage everyone else who's participating to do the same. Who made the list? I'm sure Danny and Mac Man did. Who else?

I've been in contact with a few people who want to take advantage of this opportunity but can't get the book to Chandler in time. I've got some extra books and at least 1 person who's already interested. You could split shipping and I'll send your books from here in Texas, they'll be scheduled to arrive on Monday. PM me if you're interested.

I've already sent mine, I just don't want anybody to miss this for a silly reason like not having the book or being too far away.

-Adam

Ok folkies. I do realize that meeting this deadline can be difficult. Please note that I am only trying to meet the requirements of Mr. Romita and being able to get the books back in time for the New York Comic-Con. If you are having trouble meeting the deadline, please PM me and I will try to work with you. Like Peter said, I don't want anyone to miss this opportunity. I will try to work with people to make this work. I am currently in Phoenix for the Comic Con, so I may not be able to get right back to you. I will be checking the boards and my e-mails several times during the day.

Chandler & Sharron Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Being as small and as fast as this was, I'm sure some folks missed out. If you're interested in getting a sketch from Mr. Romita, there's this on eBay.

To be 100% clear, it's not mine and I've never dealt with the seller before. I do, however, have one of the prints and it is gorgeous!

No intent of derailing the thread, I just wanted to give anyone that missed out a different kind of opportunity.