• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOHN ROMITA SR SIGNING IN NEW YORK

27 posts in this topic

JohnRomitaSr.jpgDesert Wind Comics is excited to make the following announcement about another upcoming special signing in New York. It is confirmed that we will be having a signing with John Romita Sr. Go to our website www.desertwindcomics.com for details on the signing as well as our other special signings. Look for the press releases on both the CGC site and the ComicPriceGuide.com site. Details on more signings are being finalized as well as a Meet and Greet with Stan Lee in New York. Details on those events to follow.

Desert Wind Comics will be attending the New York Comic-Con http://www.nycomiccon.com. Submissions are still being accepted. Please go to www.desertwindcomics.com for pricing and submission details. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail us.

Chandler and Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

For those interested. Mr. Romita is willing to do a limited number of Fallen Son Sketchs. Contact us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com for the price and details. It is surprising low. It will be first come/first served. Please note that you must submit at least 1 book for the signing to be eligible for the sketch.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

For those interested. Mr. Romita is willing to do a limited number of Fallen Son Sketchs. Contact us at desertwindcomics@hotmail.com for the price and details. It is surprising low. It will be first come/first served. Please note that you must submit at least 1 book for the signing to be eligible for the sketch.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Looks like Par2ch might be able to get #5 on his Fallen Son wish list :banana:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(thumbs u

Hopefully after NYCC and MegaCon I will have a few crossed off :wishluck:

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

(thumbs u

Hopefully after NYCC and MegaCon I will have a few crossed off :wishluck:

That would be awesome, dont forget to post some scans :)

He's working out who the people are this evening (I spoke to him earlier tonight), and will be sending out information shortly.

I still can't believe he got JRSR to agree to this since he normally doesn't do commissions anymore. :headbang: Now, only that my time stamp came in under the wire :wishluck: