• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT (Sorta) - Attn: ARTISTS, Reality Show is looking for you...

1 post in this topic

I've been contacted by a casting associate for Wife Swap, they're looking for Comic Book Artists for the upcoming season... Here is the pitch:

We are looking for COMIC BOOK ARTISTS! We cast everywhere from Maine to California, and this would bring a fun and unique dynamic to the show.

The premise of Wife Swap is simple: for seven days, two wives from two different families with very different values exchange husbands, children and lives (but not bedrooms) to discover what it's like to live a different family's life. It's an interesting social experiment and a great way to see your family in a whole new light. It is shot as a documentary series, so NO scripts and no set. It's just one camera that is documenting your life.

Families that appear on the show will receive a financial honorarium for lost wages, time and commitment.

Here at 'Wife Swap' we look for a two-parent home with at least one child between the ages of 6 and 17 living at home full time.

If you meet the criteria and are interested, send me a message via the boards or post to this thread and I'll get your info to the producer.