• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Low-Priced Moderns! Slabs and Raw! Goons to heroes! ITEMS REDUCED!

185 posts in this topic

Alright, new sales thread time. Between saving for a house and needing to feed my rampant Goon addiction, some of these books just gotta go! This sale will be going for at least the next week with several waves of book posting. Hey, I've got Monday off! Let me spend it selling you guys some books! :grin:

Each price on the slabs includes Priority shipping anywhere in the U.S. For the raw books that will be posted, I will leave it up to the buyer how they'd like them shipped.

*Buy two slabs, take $10 off your total! Buy 3 slabs and take $15 off total!

Canadian and overseas buyers, please PM me and we can figure up a shipping total. Paypal preferred.

Oh, and I will have some nice freebies for multiple item purchasers as well. So look for updates on freebies throughout the thread as well.

So without further ado, let's begin! First :takeit: wins the match!

Nice books T.J., and great prices! :headbang:

Thanks, Steve! Yeah, I've been cross-checking some of the prices of books with eBay. You could buy both both my USM #5's for less than the cost of this book:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CGC-Comic-9-0-Bendis-Ultimate-Spider-Man-Rare-5-VF-NM_W0QQitemZ360118271703QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

doh!

Nice books T.J., and great prices! :headbang:

Thanks, Steve! Yeah, I've been cross-checking some of the prices of books with eBay. You could buy both both my USM #5's for less than the cost of this book:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CGC-Comic-9-0-Bendis-Ultimate-Spider-Man-Rare-5-VF-NM_W0QQitemZ360118271703QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

doh!

:roflmao:

Alright! First freebie of the night!

Spend at least $75 and get this for free:

Uncanny X-Men CGC 9.0 SS Gone to ffcomics!

Signed by Marc Silvestri!

The top right of the holder is cracked, but doesn't affect the inner well.

Xmen251SS001.jpg