• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lebowski's Low-Priced Moderns! Slabs and Raw! Goons to heroes! ITEMS REDUCED!

185 posts in this topic

Well, I got some raw Goons coming up, including two Avatars (though you've seen those).

I also have an extra Avatar #1 CGC 9.6 that I will entertain the idea of parting with... :whistle:

$45!

Features the origin of the Goon!

The only real issues are two small folds along the top and bottom edges of the front cover. The one on top edge breaks obvious color (very tough to see in scan). Great spine on this one and a very flat, smooth cover aside from the aforementioned tiny defects.

001.jpg

002.jpg

$15

A good front cover with a few spine ticks. Back cover plagued by bindery bends, couple of semi-soft corners. Here's a link to a pic that shows the back damage better than the included scan:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l235/crazerace/_PRS3053.jpg

Good pressing candidate? (shrug)

003.jpg

004.jpg

OK, I think that may be it for tonight. I'll have a few more raw Goons tomorrow afternoon, plus a LOT of raw, cheap hero books as I try to clean out these cluttered longboxes.

'Night, everyone! zzz