• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Cap #100 & GL #76 + LOTS - SA Thor, Gold Keys, Harveys, Archies, more!

38 posts in this topic

Hey all...I'm listing a couple of keys tonight, a BIG Silver Age Thor lot, and more lots tomorrow night!!!

Shipping is FREE in the US; shipping to Canada and Europe will be charged at my cost -- please PM me first for a quote.

:takeit: rules, and PayPal ONLY for these listings, thanks.

-Mikey

Captain America #100: VG-. Small spine split at the top left-hand corner. Obvious staining, but no warping, odor, or other related issues.

$45 shipped in the US.

PRICE REDUCED!!! -- $30 shipped in the US.

ON HOLD

cap100-a.jpg

cap100-b.jpg

Green Lantern #76: I bought this one from blue808 a few months ago. A slightly nicer copy is currently on the way to me in the mail from another seller, so this one has to go.

Bill called this copy a Fine-, which I agreed with at the time (as most of you know, he's a conservative grader), and I still do. I'm asking exactly what I paid for it:

$115 shipped in the US.

SOLD!

gl76-a.jpg

gl76-b.jpg

Thor #126 - 165: Here is Lee and Kirby's complete 12-cent Silver Age Thor run (continued from "Journey into Mystery" #83 - 125). Fantastic Kirby art, BIG cosmic storylines, the origin of Galactus, and MUCH more. Jim Starlin, Steve Gerber, and all the other '70s "cosmic" guys learned a ton from these books!

All of these copies are 100% complete and readable. Grade range is Fair/Good to VG/Fine or better, with the average grade being VG+ or so. Nothing high grade, but other than the #143 (stripped logo copy), nothing horrid either. And of course it's a COMPLETE run, and GREAT Silver Age Marvel reading for a long, snowy winter.

Sure...you could read these in a Masterworks or Essentials volume, but for my money, nothing feels like (nor has the aroma or) original Silver Age books!

40 books total.

$265 shipped in the US.

PRICE REDUCED!!! -- $200 shipped in the US for the lot.

Complete lot:

thor-lot.jpg

Individual scans of select books:

th_thor126.jpg th_thor128.jpg th_thor129.jpg th_thor130.jpg th_thor137.jpg th_thor138.jpg th_thor140.jpg th_thor141.jpg th_thor142.jpg th_thor146.jpg th_thor155.jpg th_thor157.jpg th_thor159.jpg th_thor161.jpg

Green Lantern #76: I bought this one from blue808 a few months ago. A slightly nicer copy is currently on the way to me in the mail from another seller, so this one has to go.

Bill called this copy a Fine-, which I agreed with at the time (as most of you know, he's a conservative grader), and I still do. I'm asking exactly what I paid for it:

$115 shipped in the US.

gl76-a.jpg

gl76-b.jpg

:takeit:

$115 shipped in the US.

gl76-a.jpg

gl76-b.jpg

:takeit:

(thumbs u All yours, thanks!

It's an equivalent (or close to it) copy of the one I bought for $140 on Ebay, and re-sold there for $230 a couple months later when money was tight. Been regretting that ever since...I'm never reselling a GL 76 again. Here's the one I sold:

gl76.jpg

The $230 buyer left me glowing feedback, so I guess he was happy with it. BTW, if you aren't listing anything else, go ahead and PM payment details, please. Thanks!

And again...!

The Cap 100 is now $35 shipped in the US.

The SA Thor lot (#126 - 165, complete run, 40 books) is now $225 shipped in the US.

Mikey,

Between me, you and Tom (trmoore54) I don't think we've sold one Thor comic in any of our sales threads. What's up with all the Thor haters in here? It was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

And again...!

The SA Thor lot (#126 - 165, complete run, 40 books) is now $225 shipped in the US.

Mikey,

Between me, you and Tom (trmoore54) I don't think we've sold one Thor comic in any of our sales threads. What's up with all the Thor haters in here? It was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

Good point.

hm ...when nobody else is buying them...that's probably a good time to buy them. If I hadn't already read them several times, I know I would!

And again...!

Mikey,

Good point.

hm ...when nobody else is buying them...that's probably a good time to buy them. If I hadn't already read them several times, I know I would!

i'll trade you the stones 7" for the cap book....

J