• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Fathom Signature Series Book - REDUCED!

24 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead - Set of 3 Hardcovers containing issues #1-#36

Hardcover Book 1, with amazingly detailed Tony Moore Zombie Head Sketch

Hardcover Book 2, still sealed

Hardcover Book 3, still sealed

Asking $150 $130 + $10 shipping in the US. SOLD!

Paypal is preferred, but money orders accepted as well.

Please PM any questions, but :takeit: trumps all

Tony Moore will no longer do headsketches anymore, and will only do convention sketches when the artwork is personalized. Therefore, you'll never have the opportunity to get another sketch like this from Tony Moore, original artist on the Walking Dead.

th_wdhc1.jpgth_wdhc3.jpgth_wdhc4.jpg

th_wdhc2.jpgth_wdhc3-1.jpg

Thanks again guys!

See, something like that is what I'm looking for when it comes to my FELL hardcover! What does something like that run?

That's a tough question to answer, Tony Moore will no longer do sketches like this, and if you can talk him into it, he will insist on personalizing the sketch. I imagine most of the time artists (hopefully Templesmith included) will sketch like this for a small donation, or even for free.

Larger sketches (like on the Fallen Son or Secret Invasion blank covers) can sometimes get more expensive (of course depending on the artist). Sure, there are artists who will do them for free, but most of the time you're going to end up paying somewhere between $50-$100. I've not had the pleasure of meeting Ben Templesmith before, so it's really hard to guess what he might charge....

I hope that helps :)

Awesome books. :applause: If I hadn't just gone on a Selling Forum shopping spree last week...I would be all over these like zombies on brains.

Cristian, time payments are not a problem :whistle:

Asking $150 $130 + $10 shipping in the US.

Tony Moore will no longer do headsketches anymore, and will only do convention sketches when the artwork is personalized. Therefore, you'll never have the opportunity to get another sketch like this from Tony Moore, original artist on the Walking Dead.

:takeit:

Asking $150 $130 + $10 shipping in the US.

:takeit:

SOLD! Thank you, PM coming your way (worship)