• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ya wanna be starting something? Joe 21 9.8 Primer #2 TMNT Walking Dead #1 & OA!

75 posts in this topic

Terms:

* :takeit: gets it, EXCEPT if I am working with somebody via PM or in the thread on a particular comic, that person gets precedence over the . I will do my best to put items on hold in that case, but we know how things can sometimes go \:D . PMs are welcome.

* Shipping $9 via Priority with delivery confirmation to continental US Only. Sorry Idaho! :( Raw or anything not slabbed that fits into a priority envelope is $4.50 or we can go media!

* Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.

* Feel free to PM me with offers.

* Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.

* 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a refund minus shipping on raw books. Sorry but slabbed books.

ok here is the story...

The second printing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4 was printed in May of 1987. It has a full color glossy cover and the inside is black and white on newsprint. The original artwork for the cover of TMNT #4 and Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 were sent to the color separator, each piece was scanned separately and somehow the titles on the artwork got switched. The press run of 60,000 was bound, trimmed and prepared for shipping. When the mistake was realized, all the copies should have been destroyed. It is believed that 800 to 1,000 copies may have survived. This is probably the rarest TMNT comic ever printed. (or should I say never printed). Thanks ebays seller for the verbage!

You wont see this again!!

TMNT #4 Recalled Edition 9.0

$350.00

IMG_0003.jpg

CGC 9.8

LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN 5 VARIANT ISSUE

THIS IS THE EXTREMELY RARE RECALLED 1st EDITION OF THE FIFTH ISSUE!!!!! featuring the "Marvel Co. Injection and Suction Vaginal Syringe" reproduced Victorian advertisement. Fearing litigation from Marvel, DC pulled this edition and almost all of the issues were destroyed (the second print featured the ad running as the "Wonder Co.") It is unknown how many of these are in existence. BUT as best we can tell, only 200 escaped destruction. Of those, only a few could conceivably have qualified for a 9.8. UNCIRCULATED by definition. None that we know of were actually ever distributed. This is probably the most valuable comic book issued in the last 30 years.

pictured is the raw book before slabbing! book is better than pictured since i didnt use a colored background. 9.8 sharp!!

IMG.jpg

ok here is the story...

The second printing of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4 was printed in May of 1987. It has a full color glossy cover and the inside is black and white on newsprint. The original artwork for the cover of TMNT #4 and Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 were sent to the color separator, each piece was scanned separately and somehow the titles on the artwork got switched. The press run of 60,000 was bound, trimmed and prepared for shipping. When the mistake was realized, all the copies should have been destroyed. It is believed that 800 to 1,000 copies may have survived. This is probably the rarest TMNT comic ever printed. (or should I say never printed). Thanks ebays seller for the verbage!

$350.00

IMG_0003.jpg

:takeit: per pm

ok here is the story...

$350.00

IMG_0003.jpg

^^ Great pickup!!

Brian

thank you! you will be very happy!

ok here is the story...

$350.00

IMG_0003.jpg

Keep an eye open, I may have to hold a sale to pay for it. Check for me in about an hour or so. Let's see if I can come up with anything!

-Adam