• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should the mods create an "Comic Book Marketplace Issues" forum?

Should the forum moderators create an "Comic Book Marketplace Issues" forum?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Should the forum moderators create an "Comic Book Marketplace Issues" forum?

29 posts in this topic

Regardless, I think the poll numbers have spoken.

I wonder where the shiller in this poll was during the previous one Joe posted where people were overwhelmingly in favor of a "valuation" forum? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Probably too busy wading through the 200 messages a day in General, I guess.

27_laughing.gif So it's because of SHILLS, eh? 27_laughing.gif

This is actually MORE laughable than JC's "why would you vote 'no'" question earlier.

lol So it's because of SHILLS, eh? 27_laughing.gif

No, all the star ratings and all the poll voting around here is hard to hack and completely on the level...thanks go out to the 134 for me and 145 separate, individual human beings who cared enough about stars to vote you and I to the star ranking that we're at today!!! acclaim.gif

lol So it's because of SHILLS, eh? 27_laughing.gif

No, all the star ratings and all the poll voting around here is hard to hack and completely on the level...thanks go out to the 134 for me and 145 separate, individual human beings who cared enough about stars to vote you and I to the star ranking that we're at today!!! acclaim.gif

So long as you acknowledge that I am the more beloved of the two of us, I'm okay with that.

And, I know that I voted, and YOU voted, and JC voted, so there's what, a fifth of the poll right there? It's so outlandish to think that maybe, just maybe, people DON'T care for your idea?

And, I know that I voted, and YOU voted, and JC voted, so there's what, a fifth of the poll right there? It's so outlandish to think that maybe, just maybe, people DON'T care for your idea?

They may not care for me, but they voted 19-4 for the idea itself when it was presented by Joe before. Did Arch even see it?

They may not care for me, but they voted 19-4 for the idea itself when it was presented by Joe before. Did Arch even see it?

When was the first poll posted?

Just over a month ago:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=297128&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Results were 19 in favor, 4 opposed, 5 in favor of your Hulk 181 group. Wonder if those will change now?

Just over a month ago:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=297128&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Results were 19 in favor, 4 opposed, 5 in favor of your Hulk 181 group. Wonder if those will change now?

19 in favor, 4 opposed, and 18 in favor of a 181 thread for Bruce? Way to cook the books, FF. smirk.gif