• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two lonely trades are now adopted.

11 posts in this topic

I am cleaning out some trades and comics. My junk is already on ebay but perhaps someone would like these two books. I will offer them here for today and then list then on ebay if they don't sell.

If you want my ebay account just PM me. Flat rate shipping 4.00 Media Mail or 5.50 Priority Mail both with delivery confirmation. So if you buy both books the shipping is the same.

First :takeit: and I am open for offers.

That's it...OK so it may be just more junk :jokealert:

Seriously, no biggie if no one purchases because I'll list it on ebay with my other stuff. If anyone has any request for trades let me know, I collect DC and am cleaning up. Thanks for looking.

you should list the other trades that your looking to get rid of. :popcorn:

That's it...OK so it may be just more junk :jokealert:

Seriously, no biggie if no one purchases because I'll list it on ebay with my other stuff. If anyone has any request for trades let me know, I collect DC and am cleaning up. Thanks for looking.

you should list the other trades that your looking to get rid of. :popcorn:

I had in the past and there were no takers. I am only listing Moonshadow because its an expensive book and perhaps someone here was interested in picking up a cheap copy. Read reviews at Amazon.

As for the comics, they are worse than junk. Good reads but the shipping is worth more and someone may pick them up on ebay but I doubt anyone would want them here. If you are interested in my ebay auctions, I'll post a link in the Seller Market forum for you.

I am trying to avoid the stampede for these books. If anyone is interested in the both books, I'll sell them both for $10.00.

Thanks for looking.

:takeit:

Y'all are crazy - Moonshadow is an awesome read.

Aargh! Missed a great price on those. :(

And I agree, Schmidt, Moonshadow is definitely a great read. :)

Nice buy.

I am trying to avoid the stampede for these books. If anyone is interested in the both books, I'll sell them both for $10.00.

Thanks for looking.

:takeit:

Y'all are crazy - Moonshadow is an awesome read.

Thank you. It is a great read and good price too. :whistle: