• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvel Silver CGC - Hulk, FF, Thor, Avengers

50 posts in this topic

All jokes aside, what makes these forums great is the community aspect, and policing our own. Clobber, stop with the juvenile namecalling, because I guarantee you, all it will earn you here is universal derision. Man up, and pay what you owe. I'm still very new here, and yet I know better than to start public catfights, especially if I were to be in the wrong. Right now, your reputation is trashed, and talking B*S to other members only cements that horrible rep further.

All jokes aside, what makes these forums great is the community aspect, and policing our own. Clobber, stop with the juvenile namecalling, because I guarantee you, all it will earn you here is universal derision. Man up, and pay what you owe. I'm still very new here, and yet I know better than to start public catfights, especially if I were to be in the wrong. Right now, your reputation is trashed, and talking B*S to other members only cements that horrible rep further.

^^

Well I haven't sold any books here in a long time - maybe before you even came along as i usually have other folks sell my undercopies or extras or whatever. This was a time saving attempt which has been a colossal waste of time . Not sure which book you need that I posted but if it's the Hulk 144, it is the 3rd cgc copy that I have and will make sure it just goes back into the pile rather than to anyone in nyc. Hope your panties aren't too wadded by all this. And as far as the compalint list which I never looked at to begin with, no one notified me when i was paying them to buy their books that there was this problem.

FT stated that he messaged you many times.

:golfclap:

I like this kid! :grin:

:golfclap:

I like this kid! :grin:

You won't after I send you the Bruce Springsteen parody comic. :D

That's true. Some of us have long memories. There's another seller here in particular I will not buy from, even though he has switched to slabs. His attitude to being called out rubbed me the wrong way.

It's like Lars Ulrich and Metallica all over again.

Agree with this 100%. The right response is to clear your name, not attack people who bring up valid questions about your credibility.

Clobberin time's earlier response sounded like he didn't give a krapp about being on the list and with his sarcastic attitude to anyone asking about it, I sure as hell won't be buying from him.

Agree with this 100%. The right response is to clear your name, not attack people who bring up valid questions about your credibility.

Word to your mother.

Yeah the price is my best estimation at this point - I sure don't want to undersell and let some two bit flipper hoodwink me now do I? I know for a fact that the 9.2 39 and 40 in the recent clink auction were bought to send to texas to have them reach their maximum potential and that is why they went for what they did. So that sort of thing creates the false impression that the book should be a $2000 book in 9.2 and $1000 in 9.0. And some dude with a 9.6 probably has the insane assumption that he has a $10,000 book! Those auctions have sure helped a lot of books reach their full crazy escalation potential - probably thanks to a lot of folks entering the market that don't have a lot of comic book knowledge. So who knows, maybe you can send this one to the link and make a few thousand yourself!

Such a simple concept -- and what is so wrong with the artificial manipulation game.

Assuming this is a statement and not a question, this is one of the most surprising posts I've read in quite a while.