• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd Nauck and Zeb Wells signing at Comic Bug 1/21 6pm Manhattan Beach

5 posts in this topic

FYI, for anyone in Southern California, Todd Nauck and Zeb Wells (artist and writer of Amazing Spider-Man #583 back-up story featuring President Obama) will be doing a signing at the Comic Bug in Manhattan Beach, tomorrow, Wednesday, January 21st from 6-8 pm.

As a CGC Signature Series Witness, I will be in attendance at this signing and accepting any books to be signed and graded. Unfortunately, due to the last minute nature of this signing, I cannot accept any books that would be mailed to me, but if you show up and get the books signed, I can witness the signatures and submit the books for you.

Hopefully I will have more announcements in this area once I speak to the guys on the 21st. I may even get Todd to do a few sketches on the just-released Dark Avengers #1 blank sketch cover (or Fallen Son or Secret Invasion) depending on time, which I would post on the boards and give first crack to y'all. :)

Joel

The signing went really well, a huge crowd showed up, and a lot of non-comic readers came to get their newly purchased comic signed. I got one Fallen Son sketch done by Todd that I'll try to photograph and put up here. More announcements to come... :)

Joel