• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longest wait ???

22 posts in this topic

28 days for me and counting & this was for modern tier.. (shrug)

Please PM me your invoice number and we'll figure it out. Thanks. (thumbs u

Um !!!!! O.K lets see ~~ I've called ~ sent emails to CGC ~ sent emails here to some of the mods ~~ called again & again & again & again.. It's a visious circle that never gets an answer.

Last year I did 3 submissions, two of which were moderns and one was an economy tier. The only submission that was really late was one of the moderns--took about a month and a half instead of a month (but they posted that they were behind so it wasn't really a surprise).

However, I just submitted 6 books on the Economy Fast Track which they received on Jan. 5. So, I'm greatly anticipating their arrival, hoping it'll be the first week of February...but I just got an email today saying they're due to be shipped. :whatthe: Only 17 days after they received them?! As far as this batch, sign me up for CGC PR duties. :insane: