• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Longest wait ???

22 posts in this topic

I can't give you exact times, but... back in the day, when I submitted a lot more often, it was really bad. Moderns would take 2-3 months easy. I don't remember having a single on-time submission.

I was pleasantly surprised by the return times on my recent submissions. It seems like they've got it sorted out.

This last submission has been my longest wait. My economy tier of 28 GA books was received at CGC on 11-12-08 and now have been graded but still have not shipped. I keep checking the status online and I hope to get them by next week :wishluck:

Hard to tell how that falls with the holiday schedule and such. I did call to check and had a few other questions - every call I have ever made to them has always been extremely pleasant and they answer all of my questions with patience.

28 days for me and counting & this was for modern tier.. (shrug)

Be thankful. I have seen moderns take as long as three months in the past.

Their TA times are great compared to the old days.

Just wait until the 50,000 copies of the "limited" Obama/Spidey hit their office next week. :eek:

:roflmao:
The more I think about it, they should punish every submitter of that book with an automatic 6.0 no matter what the condition and use odd wording like "staple-placement".

This last submission has been my longest wait. My economy tier of 28 GA books was received at CGC on 11-12-08 and now have been graded but still have not shipped. I keep checking the status online and I hope to get them by next week :wishluck:

Hard to tell how that falls with the holiday schedule and such. I did call to check and had a few other questions - every call I have ever made to them has always been extremely pleasant and they answer all of my questions with patience.

My batch of economy books was received by CGC on the same day as yours....11/12. I received them yesterday. Hopefully yours will be on their way soon too.

I sent in 3 express books on 12/19 and my status is still verified :(

I know there was like 3 holidays but wow...

Are they Collector Society coupon submissions? Those are 20 business day turn around times. PM me your invoice number and we'll figure it out.

My batch of economy books was received by CGC on the same day as yours....11/12. I received them yesterday. Hopefully yours will be on their way soon too.

Thanks - I really want to get them back. There is an Exciting Comics #39 (the one with the German soldiers giving kids poison candy cover) that got a decent grade. I keep checking online and my status still shows graded but hasn't moved from there.