• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

just so everyone knows im still alive, im still in the sketching game, here's 2 things i got at megacon which came my way this week

Mike Perkins

SCAN0018-2.jpg

Ken Branch

SCAN0019-2.jpg

ive checked this book top to bottom and still think the grade should be 9.2 def not 8.5

just so everyone knows im still alive, im still in the sketching game, here's 2 things i got at megacon which came my way this week

Mike Perkins

SCAN0018-2.jpg

Ken Branch

SCAN0019-2.jpg

ive checked this book top to bottom and still think the grade should be 9.2 def not 8.5

:applause: very nice arjuna

mark kidwell

kiii.png

Ooohhuuu, Schnappy schnap!! Dogunit..that is amazing, if Peter Steigerwald inked that...maaan...the possibilities are endless..you got yourself a verrrry cool sketch my friend! Congrats.

mark kidwell

kiii.png

Ooohhuuu, Schnappy schnap!! Dogunit..that is amazing, if Peter Steigerwald inked that...maaan...the possibilities are endless..you got yourself a verrrry cool sketch my friend! Congrats.

:gossip: Did you mean "color" ..?

mark kidwell

kiii.png

:gossip: Did you mean "color" ..?

I mean ..give it more life...Bright red blood on those claws!!!

SpideyFlemmings.jpg

Thanks to Billy the Kid!!!!!!

Glad you like it :D

Koolness to the max..is that Wolverine's son on the right side, with a wolverine costume?