• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

277100848_o.jpg

Please don't bite our style!

:fear:

"Yes, hello.

Would you be willing to draw me a partially decomposed crucified Spider-Man on this Dark Avengers Cover?"

"Well, I'm more known for my work on Ghost Rider. But I guess Ghost Rider isn't in Dark Avengers"

"Actually, Spider-Man isn't in the Dark Avengers. Mac Gargan has the Symbiote and is pretending to be the black costumed Spider-Man"

"Do you want me to draw that instead?"

"No. Spider-Man please. Decomposing, Crucified"

"It's your money"

:jokealert:

"Yes, hello.

Would you be willing to draw me a partially decomposed crucified Spider-Man on this Dark Avengers Cover?"

"Well, I'm more known for my work on Ghost Rider. But I guess Ghost Rider isn't in Dark Avengers"

"Actually, Spider-Man isn't in the Dark Avengers. Mac Gargan has the Symbiote and is pretending to be the black costumed Spider-Man"

"It's your money"

lol

277100848_o.jpg

Please don't bite our style!

:fear:

"Yes, hello.

"It's your money"

I happened to be there during the conversation between Tex and Chris. First off Tex will draw anything you want no questions asked. He actualy drew a prelim of the sketch to see if he was meeting Chris's expectations. The finished product is what you see on the thread. I was fun to watch the process.

So this has been posted before, but here's a clearer scan and as Alphatrion1 would say, "Under New Management".

DarkAvengers1-DjurdjevicGoblin.jpg

BIG thanks to Mr. Mylar (Mike) for putting up with my persistent PM's and for finally agreeing to hand over the book. (thumbs u

So this has been posted before, but here's a clearer scan and as Alphatrion1 would say, "Under New Management".

BIG thanks to Mr. Mylar (Mike) for putting up with my persistent PM's and for finally agreeing to hand over the book. (thumbs u

Thanks for the kudos and kind words, Adam. The Goblin Army has a new member. :)

wow!!!!! (worship)

Beautiful! :cloud9:

wow!!!!! (worship)

Not worthy not worthy (worship) (worship)

wow!!!!! (worship)

Not worthy not worthy (worship) (worship)

:acclaim:

adam that is a wicked addition to your goblin collection! at least now you dont have to hit up djudevic at fanexpo and you can focus on other peoeple :D and the brian denham is one of my favorites i love the marker he uses so cool