• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

Great to see those books slabbed Cav! The Lilly wolvie is so sick!

Where are yours? :baiting:

Haven't gotten them yet. Cav, chris and sean live in the same town i think, which is far from mine. :( I hope to meet up w/ Sean for lunch next week sometime. :wishluck:

Who colored it, Mike?

Wilson Ramos Jr. He was set up in artist alley and I liked his work, so I went for it. Mike Lilly was nowhere to be found. :frustrated: I'm not satisfied with the coloring as it looks like marker, but I still like the sketch overall.

He is my favorite Bronze age character. I have a couple more in the works, but i love this one because it captures his sense of always being an outsider. I always felt like the character of Data on Star Trek was kind of an homage to the Vision.

After the world's slowest Fast Track courtesy of a joint effort of the UPS and the USPS, I finally got this book back in last night! Big thanks to Anthony and Brian for putting this together...you can definitely put me down for another during the next round. (thumbs u

DarkAvengers1-CastrilloGoblin.jpg