• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

I never really cared for Tony Moore's work before but the more I am seeing his sketch pop up, the more his work is growing on me.. hm

I think a Tony Moore Zombie Batman would look great in your collection! (thumbs u

I never really cared for Tony Moore's work before but the more I am seeing his sketch pop up, the more his work is growing on me.. hm

I think a Tony Moore Zombie Batman would look great in your collection! (thumbs u

:o :o I like how you think, Adam!

I might be going to Florida Con Billy. Maybe we can help each other out..

How about a Tony Moore Zombie Batman 251 recreation..there's a thought..

I'm already helping you.. :baiting:

I'm already helping you.. :baiting:

Dough you're right!! Hey I've got another favor, this one I'll front the $$$

Already posted this in the awesome sketch opportunity thread, but here it is again.

DarkAvengers1-HitchcockGoblin.jpg

And here's a new one that also came in yesterday.

DarkAvengers1-BrunnerGoblin.jpg

Very nice! As a Hellboy fan, it's one of my favorites in the bunch!