• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James LeMay now accepting commissions

3 posts in this topic

You've seen his art in my CAF, but were too afraid to purchase due to subject matter. Well now is your chance to get a commission to your specifications. James just announced today he will be accepting commissions. Something I have been bugging him about for about 4 years now.

Okay, I am currently accepting requests for commission work. Please read the following before sending a request...

Female Pin-Up Sketch Commissions:

Woman Bust Shot: 8" x 10" sketch paper / Pencils / 1 character / No background: $45

Full Female Character Drawing: 9" x 12" sketch paper / Pencils / 1 character / No background: $75

11" x 14" sketch paper / Pencils / 1 character / No Background: $90

11" x 17" Comic book artboard / Pencils / 1 character / No background: $125

NOTE: Background and/or additional characters will cost extra. Please inquire.

Sexy Comic Book Cover Recreation & Re-Imagining:

11" x 17" Comic book cover artboard / Pencils / With text: $250 - $400*

* Price depends on amount of detail & text, background, and number of characters.

* Limit of 3 characters per cover.

Media:

- Commissions are drawn on your choice of either sketch paper or comic book artboard.

- Commissions are in black & white / greytone and drawn in pencils. Sorry, no inked commissions.

- Full color commissions are available but will be done digitally at additional cost. Colors applied with Photoshop over hand-drawn pencils. In other words, I will provide an original B&W pencil commission as well as a 300 dpi resolution jpeg of the color version on cd.

Guidelines:

- Depending on my workload and the number of commissions ahead of yours, the waiting time for a finished piece may vary from a few weeks to a month or so. Commissions are done one at a time and in the order they are received.

- Partial & full nudity, as well as sexual situations and (most) fetishes are acceptable.

- I reserve the right to use the images of commissions I create to post on my blog. I will however make sure the jpeg images are watermarked.

- Limit of one commission request per customer, please. If you're happy with the result, you are welcome to request another one after, but I do not accept requests for multiple commissions as I want to give everyone a chance at getting their artwork completed in a timely fashion.

- Lastly, the more freedom you give me, the better your commission will look, so if possible, please don't be too specific about the details of a piece.

Payment:

- Commissions must be paid in full before work starts and payment is non-refundable. However, you don't have to pay until I'm ready to begin work on your piece. Your place in line will still be honored.

- Prices are in US funds.

Request a Commission:

You can request a commission piece or get additional information at the following e-mail address:

spectrumcomix@shaw.ca

LeMay's Blog

72641.jpg.d1f7b173ef9c429642bcb257ad8a0099.jpg

72642.jpg.9c70aef8ed8121ca6b69faf17a529506.jpg