• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 on Comiclink

24 posts in this topic

yes, last I heard, Eric Roberts owns a 9.6 AF 15
And it only cost him $140K according to Steve F.

That's weird. AF 15 in 9.4 was already at least a $125K book by the time the 9.6 copy appeared in the Census. It should've been a $200K book, minimum, when it first appeared.

And no, I don't think it's a million dollar book today.

no, it isnt. thats next years value at the rate AF15 is climbing! I think that copy is a million dollar book in waiting... meaning it WILL be worth that ---- as long as its the sole 9.6 copy. But in time, both will be a million because of what it is and represents and the hobby's prices will have escalated for the top copies of the few top books. The BEST AF15 is certainly on that shortlist.

no, it isnt. thats next years value at the rate AF15 is climbing! I think that copy is a million dollar book in waiting... meaning it WILL be worth that ---- as long as its the sole 9.6 copy. But in time, both will be a million because of what it is and represents and the hobby's prices will have escalated for the top copies of the few top books. The BEST AF15 is certainly on that shortlist.

Boy, you have definitely drunk the kool-aid.

Psychologically, I think the jump for any copy of AF 15 to become a million dollar book is too high a hurdle for the foreseeable future. I really think the barrier will have to be broken by a GA book first (and no, I don`t count the MH AA #16, because apparently no deal was ever done).