• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF15 on Comiclink

24 posts in this topic

Isn't that the one that has been up for a few days? I think they lowered the price and it sold, but I was watching it and wondering why it had no offers for the last couple days.

It was first listed at 87k a few days ago.

Last gpa for 8.0

Dec-07-2008 $58,600

Dec-03-2008 $70,500

at that price, it is what the market will bear... will the book continue to go up in value...probably....I am happy for both the buyer and the seller, it is "the" silver age book to own (thumbs u

Prices are crazy but I just don't see them sliding any time soon. Once the next movie comes up they probably will jump again.

you might be right....we might come back and say $80K for a 8.0 was dirt cheap, I wish I had of bought it then!

Just curious if you guys think its the same book that sold on comiclink? It looks like it might have been reholdered and the PQ changed. But that top left corner looks the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Amazing-Fantasy-15-Marvel-1962-CGC-VF-8-0_W0QQitemZ230311439308QQihZ013QQcategoryZ32739QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yes it is.

Perhaps the Ebay listing that specified local pick up only wasn't quite the way to sell this book.

:eek:

The listing also states he had the book regraded, yet the scan is old label and I didn't notice a reference to the PQ change.

Quite a profit the guy who bought it made. Pretty silly not to be so flexible. If I had such a high ticket item, I wouldn't sell it on ebay.