• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More junk for sale...just in time for X-Mas!

10 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I have some CGC books for sale, reduced from earlier prices, and some offered for sale for the first time. Prices are pretty firm, unless you are willing to spend $500 or more. I prefer checks or money orders, but may consider Paypal. Shipping in the US will be by Priority Mail, and I will endeavor to keep the shipping charges to as close to actual as I can. I do ship to Canada, or the UK, and will consider elsewhere. PM me if interested. I also will have some raw books up for sale soon, just give me a week or so to sort through them.

Walt Disney Comics & Stories:

# 481 (Scarce Whitman Pre-pack) CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $75.

# 482 (Scarce Whitman Pre-pack) CGC NM 9.4 White $100.

# 483 (Scarce Whitman Pre-pack) CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $75.

# 484 (Scarce Whitman Pre-pack) CGC VF/NM 9.0 OW/W $50.

(Or the whole set for: $250.)

Fantastic Four:

# 36 (1st Frightful Four) CGC VF+ 8.5 OW/W $125.

# 52 (1st Panther) CGC VF/NM 9.0 OW/W $250. (On Hold/SOLD!)

# 59 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $100. (On Hold/SOLD!)

# 61 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $100. .(On Hold/SOLD!)

# 62 CGC NM- 9.2 OW $100. (On Hold/SOLD!)

# 66 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $225.

# 67 CGC NM- 9.2 White $225. (On Hold/SOLD!)

# 70 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $100. (On Hold/SOLD!)

# 74 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $125.

# 76 CGC NM- 9.2 White $85.

# 77 CGC NM- 9.2 White $125.

# 84 CGC NM 9.4 OW/W $140.

# 85 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $75.

# 92 CGC NM- 9.2 White $55.

# 97 CGC NM- 9.2 White $55. (On Hold/SOLD!)

# 100 CGC NM- 9.2 White $125.(On Hold/SOLD!)

# 112 CGC VF/NM 9.0 White $150. (On Hold/SOLD!) 893applaud-thumb.gif

# 144 CGC NM- 9.2 OW/W $25.

**NOTE** Most of these 9.2s are undergrades (IMHO), or at least extremely tight 9.2s, but because of their Guide value, did not justify the expense of re-submitting. Many are real bargains that are sure to please!

Submariner

# 68 CGC NM 9.4 White $30.

Thanks! grin.gifhi.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

must be the crash?

Yeah, everyone's panicking to give me their money in exchange for soon to be devalued comic books. The economy is roaring ahead, books are selling at record prices in one of the slowest periods of the year, there seems to be an unstoppable surge of momentum for what I collect (High grade FFs).....oh no, the Crash is here!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

must be the crash?

Yeah, everyone's panicking to give me their money in exchange for soon to be devalued comic books. The economy is roaring ahead, books are selling at record prices in one of the slowest periods of the year, there seems to be an unstoppable surge of momentum for what I collect (High grade FFs).....oh no, the Crash is here!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I see you're quite the Economics expert? makepoint.gif

I see you're quite the Economics expert?

Feel free to sit and stew over the fact that your predictions for Doom and Gloom in the comics market are still a LONG way from reality. People are buying, plain and simple. I know it hurts, but you'll just have to grin and bear it. thumbsup2.gif

I wanted to thank everyone who reserved/bought a book from me....these FFs have been selling like hotcakes!!! 893whatthe.gif

Of the 14 that made it to eBay, 9 have been BINed in less then 2 days of exposure!!! I'm shocked!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

The movie hype has aready begun...? 893whatthe.gif