• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**SOLD OUT** Guess the PRESSED Slab!!! **SOLD OUT**

49 posts in this topic

Priority mail from Orlando to Cananda runs about $21 and $9 for First Class International if you keep you package less than 2 lbs.

This is why I think I can shave $5 off.

Mike, how much would one slab weigh & cost to ship from Central Florida to Canada in a standard Priority BOX (not Flat Rate)?

$21 right?

Yes

If you use an old USPS box inside out, you are just recycling! How can the PO argue with an environmentally friendly shipper?!

That is true, which is what I tried once. The problem is, people try to take advantage of a good thing. They want to take the free boxes and get the cheap shipping. So the USPS has to elimate something good like recycling because of a few bad apples that will just take from the system.

Cost of shipping stinks, but if you think about it. Go to Office Depot and look what a box costs, or even try to order them in bulk. Worse, go dumpster diving just to get some shipping boxes. Really, Priority mail isn't a bad deal.

:gossip: What I do is turn a UPS box inside out, the USPS doesn't care about that. :devil:

I just sent a reversed Priority Box first class for under $10.00 to Canada :gossip:

first class is the way to go

Okay, so I can do $21 for one slab to Canada Priority per MCMiles' expert opinion.

4 Slabs Remain in this, Tupenny's 1st Annual Guess the PRESSED Slab Sale -- a late January CGC Boards Tradition in the making:

Brave & Bold #153 cgc 9.6; $45

Captain America #215 cgc 9.4; $30

Thor #225 cgc 8.5; $25

Vault of Evil #9 cgc 8.5; INCENTIVE SLAB. BUY THE LAST 3 SLABS, GET THIS SLAB FOR FREE!!

4 Slabs Remain in this, Tupenny's 1st Annual Guess the PRESSED Slab Sale -- a late January CGC Boards Tradition in the making:

Brave & Bold #153 cgc 9.6; $45

Captain America #215 cgc 9.4; $30

Thor #225 cgc 8.5; $25

Vault of Evil #9 cgc 8.5; INCENTIVE SLAB. BUY THE LAST 3 SLABS, GET THIS SLAB FOR FREE!!

All Slabs SOLD to ComicDoc!!

:news:

:banana: