• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any CGC SS Witness avail for LA Comic Book show for Ray Park on 2/15/09?

24 posts in this topic

Are there any CGC SS witnesses available for the LA Comic and Sci-Fi convention at the Shrine Auditorium on February 15, 2009? :wishluck:

I'd like to get 3 comics signed by Ray Park.

Please let me know so that I can get the comics out to you.

Brian

Are there any CGC SS witnesses available for the LA Comic and Sci-Fi convention at the Shrine Auditorium on February 15, 2009? :wishluck:

I'd like to get 3 comics signed by Ray Park.

Please let me know so that I can get the comics out to you.

Brian

I wonder which comic :whistle:

Brian, do you want to meet Ray Park yourself and just have someone like me witness the books? Or do you want me to receive the books and take care of it myself? Please understand Ray charges a minimum of $20-25 per signature. I am thinking of attending this show but am not 100% set on it yet. The New York con may simply wipe me out or load me up with enough product to set up a table at this LA show.

Anyone else going to this show? Or do I need to definitely make plans? I thought about going, since Malcolm McDowell will be in LA on the 14th/15th and could sign my Heroes comic books. Fingerprint.ink, you going to this show?

Joel

Brian, do you want to meet Ray Park yourself and just have someone like me witness the books? Or do you want me to receive the books and take care of it myself? Please understand Ray charges a minimum of $20-25 per signature. I am thinking of attending this show but am not 100% set on it yet. The New York con may simply wipe me out or load me up with enough product to set up a table at this LA show.

Anyone else going to this show? Or do I need to definitely make plans? I thought about going, since Malcolm McDowell will be in LA on the 14th/15th and could sign my Heroes comic books. Fingerprint.ink, you going to this show?

Joel

Either way would be fine (which ever is easier for you). I can meet you down there. I'd want to get a couple Renegars signed (both with Turner and Zeck's sig's on them).

$20-$25 is cheap for an auto in my mind (having paid $$$ for baseball auto's all m life, this is relatively cheap!!)

Brian

Wow, the Shrine show finally books a guest that people really want! I just spent 6 hours driving back from Phoenix, and now I gotta add the Shrine to my schedule? :)

Alright, folks, if you really want Ray Park signed books, keep posting so I can get an idea of potential demand. Ray has charged $25 in the past, I can confirm that too, but yeah, I have no idea what he'll charge here, but I will ask the con organizer and see if I can get an answer. Once I find out, I will come up with a rate for Modern books. (I'm predicting $60-65 per book plus return shipping; just a prediction, not a firm price!)

Joel

Wow, the Shrine show finally books a guest that people really want! I just spent 6 hours driving back from Phoenix, and now I gotta add the Shrine to my schedule? :)

Alright, folks, if you really want Ray Park signed books, keep posting so I can get an idea of potential demand. Ray has charged $25 in the past, I can confirm that too, but yeah, I have no idea what he'll charge here, but I will ask the con organizer and see if I can get an answer. Once I find out, I will come up with a rate for Modern books. (I'm predicting $60-65 per book plus return shipping; just a prediction, not a firm price!)

Joel

To me, anything under $100 would be nice if possible :insane:

Brian

Joel

Man Joel! If you can pull this off you are going to be my new best friend (thumbs u

Joel

Man Joel! If you can pull this off you are going to be my new best friend (thumbs u

Got room for two best friends :foryou:

Get some rest, it's only two weeks away.

Brian

Considering this con is one week after my trip to New York for the big NYCC, yeah, I will need my rest. I have emailed the con organizer. When I hear something, I will let you all know what I have decided.

Joel

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck: :wishluck::foryou: