• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any CGC SS Witness avail for LA Comic Book show for Ray Park on 2/15/09?

24 posts in this topic

I haven't left for NYCC yet, but yes, I am busy getting ready... :) The show organizer gave me an initial guess into cost, but he hasn't gotten back to me with an actual number.

How about this... I will take in Modern books for $75 each (plus shipping back to you) and if the rate is lower than expected, I'll credit some money towards your return shipping bill.

If you're interested in subbing books, PM me in the next week with a detailed list of the books you plan to submit. I will need books NO LATER than Thursday, February 12th, and they can be sent to the address below. I will need at least 50% payment with the books (or PayPaled to me at jolelad@yahoo.com by February 12th) to cover Mr. Park's signature and initial costs, and the other 50% payment once I confirm the books have been signed and sent onto CGC.

I do not think there is a limit to the books you can submit, so the more the merrier. (Plus, the more there is, the more my costs are covered so the greater chance of a partial refund) Please note that from tomorrow night, Wed. Feb 4th, to Monday, Feb. 9th, responses will be VERY slow since I will be busy at the New York Comic Con. If you have any questions, PM me or e-mail me for more information.

Joel Elad

5694 Mission Center Rd, #602-444

San Diego, CA 92108