• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really strange Email. All should read this.. Ewert ?

83 posts in this topic

Pat.

You are the resurrection.

I am the light.

JASMINE TAROWE

I AM JASON EWERT.

Give my regards to all those suckers.

Jason

(still punchin', still workin')

I received this email at 6:30 AM? Dont know why anyone would send this to me?

:cloud9:

The Email title was CGC board suckers..

Whoever sent you that e-mail is now sitting back and reading this thread while laughing their azz off.

I know I would.

Im glad I got to amuse the boards. I read it and was oh, ok fruitcake smoke some more of that :censored:.

I think the whole things is just dumb as could be, and where did those HORRIBLE lyrics come from?

stone_roses.jpg

they're from Liverpo Manchester... :whistle:

:cloud9: Love Stone Roses. They had a come back album at some point. But, I'm not sure if they had anything after that. They had some great tunes. This is what I get for not reading until the end.

Any The The fans? They were a great band too.

:o

OK, Joanna...that was unbelievably weird.

As I'm reading your post I've got 'Heartland' blasting away. :headbang:

How funny! What a great song to listen too. He had (has) a really great voice. It's like it was written for today. Aren't you glad for YouTube where we can listen to all these bands. I didn't even know about the videos for a lot of these bands. I miss those days :luhv:

How funny! What a great song to listen too. He had (has) a really great voice. It's like it was written for today. Aren't you glad for YouTube where we can listen to all these bands. I didn't even know about the videos for a lot of these bands. I miss those days :luhv:

He was years ahead of his time, in terms of content and sound. None of the 1st album sounds dated, and it's 20 years on now.

I've actually got a few of the original 12" singles around here somewhere...the Infected one had about three different remixes, all of which are great. :cloud9:

Fool's Gold is a jam, yo.

Second Coming was one of the most disappointing albums of the 90s

I agree... they're a one-album band...but what an album.

I can relate. So many bands have that 1 killer album, and can never deliver another of that caliber.

And yes chromium I listen to alot of crazy stuff.

He was years ahead of his time, in terms of content and sound. None of the 1st album sounds dated, and it's 20 years on now.

I've actually got a few of the original 12" singles around here somewhere...the Infected one had about three different remixes, all of which are great. :cloud9:

The very first screen saver I used on a computer was The The. But, I must say my favorite album is probably the most popular ... Soul Mining. "This Is The Day" is my all time favorite song by them. I actually just picked up a Cure greatest hits album and Cult greatest hits this weekend since I can't for the life of me find my old ones. I feel like music wise I'm trapped in the late 80's early 90's. I very rarely buy any new stuff, although I did get Coldplay's latest.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Nice to know I'm not the only one :foryou:

Im glad I got to amuse the boards. I read it and was oh, ok fruitcake smoke some more of that :censored:.

I don't think anyone is taking shots at you :foryou:

I'm glad you posted it, I knew "Jasmine" was a shill a while ago...just wasn't sure who it was.

Now with this latest drama I have a very good idea... and you are right, he is a fruitcake.

I didnt take it as a shot. And that bands lyrics are terrible. Why would they send me such bad bad ltrics.

No idea...maybe they googled "resurrection" and wanted a pop culture reference.

I liked the Stone Roses back in the end of the 80's. Their debut album was massive and is still considered as one of the best British albums of all time. Not only sales wise, but they won almost all the music press awards that year.

Perfect mixture of dance and rock with a spaced-out vice to it.

And lyrics...well at least it isn't as bad as this

“Baby, let’s put the X in sex/Love’s like a muscle, and you make me wanna flex” (Kiss - “Let’s Put the X in Sex”) :roflmao:

But they had all that cool makeup...

I don't think anyone is taking shots at you :foryou:

I'm glad you posted it, I knew "Jasmine" was a shill a while ago...just wasn't sure who it was.

Now with this latest drama I have a very good idea... and you are right, he is a fruitcake.

I didnt take it as a shot. And that bands lyrics are terrible. Why would they send me such bad bad ltrics.

No idea...maybe they googled "resurrection" and wanted a pop culture reference.

I liked the Stone Roses back in the end of the 80's. Their debut album was massive and is still considered as one of the best British albums of all time. Not only sales wise, but they won almost all the music press awards that year.

Perfect mixture of dance and rock with a spaced-out vice to it.

And lyrics...well at least it isn't as bad as this

“Baby, let’s put the X in sex/Love’s like a muscle, and you make me wanna flex” (Kiss - “Let’s Put the X in Sex”) :roflmao:

But they had all that cool makeup...

What they had was attitude. They couldn't play very well (certainly not to the standard of all their '70s contemporaries) but they didn't care.

And the Roses lyrics weren't horrible, they were just semi-literate. Like Oasis's lyrics.

Fool's Gold is a jam, yo.

Second Coming was one of the most disappointing albums of the 90s

I agree... they're a one-album band...but what an album.

Second Coming had a few decent songs, but I agree that otherwise it was pretty lame.

I guess you could call them the Boston of the 1990s. lol

Do you think on music chatboards that threads ever get derailed by discussions about comics?

lol maybe.

BTW Mrs. Donut and I just watched Hancock for the first time. There was a GREAT movie in there, buried. You could see glimpses of it.

Thanks for the youtube posts, donut! I hear the second song on the radio occasionally and have wondered who it was. Great song, very nice slide guitar riff. I'm a late 60's-70's rock fan mostly, but really enjoy this song. The Call, huh? I take it the song title is "The Day Begins" or something close to that. I'll remember it next time I'm buying music. Thanx again,

-David