• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid grade IRON FISTS... some readers....and some Archies

28 posts in this topic

As is customary.....the first :takeit: gets the book. If you are looking for nice condition reading copies......here you go. Shipping is $4.oo for 1 or 2 books $5.oo up for more.

First up.....IRON FIST #10......... 5.0...... $6

Ironfists_0010.jpg

IRON FIST #8

$5

Top right corner is folded forward. Affects all pages. Is not a crease. Does not break color.

Ironfists_0008.jpg

Shortly after the new year started I came down with a horrendous sore throat and general crappy feeling that lasted freakin 12 days !! On top of that I had the dentist put in a new crown which isn't my favorite thing to have done.....all those shots and drilling.......UGGG.

I turned 50...... grew a beard.......(which is almost totally white/grey).......and began contemplating 50 years of life from my sickbed. Not a a good thing to do. I bought a scanner at Circuit City (cuz they're goin out of business) and have been scanning a posting some books in the Golden Age forums Here This place moves pretty fast........especially the general board. If you miss a few days....you are way out of the loop :(