• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,391 posts in this topic

Yeah, that's weird that you can't find this Turtlemania via search on Pedigree. That seems odd...I wonder if that's an old outdated link for a book no longer available? How did you originally find it?

Yeah, that's weird that you can't find this Turtlemania via search on Pedigree. That seems odd...I wonder if that's an old outdated link for a book no longer available? How did you originally find it?

I did a Google search for Turtlemania silver 2013 and got this page. When you look at it, it looks like it is going to be part of the June auction, but I think I misread it and that is just part of Pedigree's page template.

This is probably just wishful thinking on my part. I have not seen a silver edition on sale anywhere in a good while.

It is weird that you don't see Silver editions more often that we do given there were 100 of them. (shrug)

:idea: hmmm...just a thought...I'll trade you my Silver for your Gold and you can see one whenever you want :foryou:

It is weird that you don't see Silver editions more often that we do given there were 100 of them. (shrug)

:idea: hmmm...just a thought...I'll trade you my Silver for your Gold and you can see one whenever you want :foryou:

:grin: I will keep that in mind if I can ever get another gold edition one day. :wishluck:

This post is a little late, but I've had a pretty busy couple of months.

I did get the opportunity to fly in to the FCBD signing events featuring 4 of the guys from Mirage Studios (Eastman was across town). Jim Lawson, unfortunately, was sick and couldn't make it. Bummer.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

I got to get a lot of books signed. Among them were the very cool variants that Jetpack put out along with the early issues of the new IDW series. It featured some great Laird artwork that I didn't think I'd ever have a chance to get signed (notice the "rare" 2008 inscription on the #2 below. It's rare since the book didn't come out until 2011 lol ):

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

Peter Laird, Steve Lavigne, and Eric Talbot were SO gracious and signed a HUGE stack of books for me. They were there signing well past the advertised signing times. Thanks again, guys. You made me one happy TMNT fan! :cloud9:

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg