• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Well, it's too bad that neither of you will be there, but if I ever make it across the pond I will let you know. (You'd think with dual citizenship I'd make the trip at some point....)

Eventually we should all meet up for a drink ;)

Well, it's too bad that neither of you will be there, but if I ever make it across the pond I will let you know. (You'd think with dual citizenship I'd make the trip at some point....)

That sounds like a grand idea Gemma (thumbs u

I will make it back to the States at some point, it's been too long since I was last over there. I miss it :(

First drink is on Gav, he's just too shy to tell you :insane:

Does dual citizenship mean you have a British passport?

American and CGC passport?

First drink's always on me, especially for the Mighty Gemma :grin:

First drink's always spilt on me, especially for the Mighty Gemma :grin:

lol

How about CGC start a branch in the UK and you can run it. :applause:

Now that's an idea :idea:

• Administrator

Yes, I have both passports, though my UK one is dreadfully out of date and my US one expired over a year ago.... :P

I would be more than happy to start up a UK office, if given the chance, but I don't see that being in our business plan at any point in the near future.

Yes, I have both passports, though my UK one is dreadfully out of date and my US one expired over a year ago.... :P

I would be more than happy to start up a UK office, if given the chance, but I don't see that being in our business plan at any point in the near future.

Damn shame, I know I would submit a hellluva lot more books if there was UK CGC branch.

And you could give me a grading job :cloud9:

Hmm, I wonder what runny egg-yolk on french fries tastes like...

ing beatiful :cloud9:

Even better with brown sauce.