• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

:signofftopic: Been watching the in-betweeners. Oh My God! this show is hilarious. We get the censored version on BBCA here. A little hard to follow some times with the accents, but my wife and I still find ourselves in tears from laughing.

(thumbs u

:signofftopic: Been watching the in-betweeners. Oh My God! this show is hilarious. We get the censored version on BBCA here. A little hard to follow some times with the accents, but my wife and I still find ourselves in tears from laughing.

(thumbs u

Its one of the best UK comedies in ages, love it (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Its one of the best UK comedies in ages, love it (thumbs u

Me too - still to see the second series though.

Okay, so tell me. Will Dr. Who's next regeneration be a 13 year old girl? OMG, Chris Eccelstin was tolerable. David Tennant I warmed up to. But this new guy? What a dork. Maybe I do compare every incarnation to Tom Baker's version; but for the love of God! :pullhair:

Okay, so tell me. Will Dr. Who's next regeneration be a 13 year old girl? OMG, Chris Eccelstin was tolerable. David Tennant I warmed up to. But this new guy? What a dork. Maybe I do compare every incarnation to Tom Baker's version; but for the love of God! :pullhair:

So, you've seen the new episodes then - did you like them?

Actually, we're on a delay here with BBCA. I have seen previews. Have to wait till Sunday to see the End Of Time episodes. By the way, isn't it quite late there? :hi:

Very late - I liked End Of Time but thought it was time (no pun intended) for DT and RTD to go.

I like the new previews and look forward to the new season.

Tom Baker was the best though (thumbs u