• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Claim against customs if you have all of the proof. are you sure it was customs charges and not a shipping shortfall? $15 seems extremely cheap.

If it is customs and you do claim, be prepared to wait forever for your eleven quid back.

I must admit, i thought $15 sounded to good to be true, There was a white sticker on it, which i cut off and kept, and it had a load of customs jargon on it, i can't remember the exact words, will have a look tomorrow when i get home.

$15, sounds far too cheap, although I paid $185 for a book to be insured and fedexed to me from Heritage today, ah well, in for a penny, in for a in' load of money

$185? for 1 book? :o What was it?

Knowing Imran it could be Action 1 8.5 :baiting:

I wish, Heritage charge a 2% fee if you want a package insured by a carrier to be carried overseas, otherwise their insurance only covers from their offices to the Fed ex offices, at that cost an Action 1 8.0 would cost $20,000 to ship doh!

Spending $1M on a book I think I would fly over personally and bring it back in my hand luggage.

There is no way I could settle while imagining it flying through the air without me. (Air travel is very dangerous and stupid y'know) Yes, I am afraid of flying doh!

What else is there? Women. Comics. Basketball. Oh yeah, I need to go to the bathroom once in a while.

Beer, cars, pizza and real estate.

See? A short sighted Virgo does not a good planner make.

You complete me!

:acclaim:

Those cross ocean bromances never really work out guys.