• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

If I wasn't cut out :cry: I was told it would be in week 8 so two weeks time (thumbs u

I wouldn't hold out for much though lol

I'm going to record it and post it all over the interwebs.

If I wasn't cut out :cry: I was told it would be in week 8 so two weeks time (thumbs u

I wouldn't hold out for much though lol

I'm going to record it and post it all over the interwebs.

:o

Hey Gary when is you moment of fame on Dr Who Confidential? (hope I haven't missed it)

Is this a local show? (shrug)

It's on BBC3. You cab see it on the BBC iplayer as well but I'm not sure if that works outside of the UK.

Confidential on the iplayer

I've tried watching BBC online and since I'm not a Subject of the Crown, they wouldn't let me. Oh well, maybe YouTube has it. (shrug)

Is Dr. Riversong a future re-generation? I asked this in the Water Cooler, but no one has responded. I figured i'd ask here. (shrug)

Edited by kdoginohio

I've tried watching BBC online and since I'm not a Subject of the Crown, they wouldn't let me. Oh well, maybe YouTube has it. (shrug)

Is Dr. Riversong a future re-generation? I asked this in the Water Cooler, but no one has responded. I figured i'd ask here. (shrug)

There are many competing theories, I suspect that she may be a future regeneration of Jenny from the Doctor's daughter, a future regeneration of the doctor is possible but a bit old hat after all the Valeyard was an entity created between the Doctor's "twelfth and final incarnations".

There are many competing theories, I suspect that she may be a future regeneration of Jenny from the Doctor's daughter, a future regeneration of the doctor is possible but a bit old hat after all the Valeyard was an entity created between the Doctor's "twelfth and final incarnations".

I asked this in the Water Cooler but got impatient and posted here also. doh!

I had honestly not thought off that, sounds like it would be an interesting twist though (shrug)

I had honestly not thought off that, sounds like it would be an interesting twist though (shrug)

I'd thought you'd at least tell us what the scoop on Riversong is? With all your bigshot BBC contacts :taptaptap: