• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

What a great Beatles vs Zombies video !!!!!

Gary I was delighted to meet you in one little corner of the UK ( The best IMO )

will check your site shortly ...

And GUYS if you read this be sure it was a pleasure to meet you too !

Hey Romain. :hi:

It was great to meet you too, mate. I hope you can make it to more comic geek get-togethers in the future. BTW, your English is excellent, congratulaions on being able to understand Nick when he was drunk because I found it to be tricky. lol

There's a link to the site in my sig line if you want to check it out sometime. If you want me to PM you scans of the X Men # 6 & 8, just let me know. (thumbs u

Garry

Hey Garry !!!

I saw the #6 on site already and would love to see the #8 !!!

I spoke with Nick as I know he will definitly be able to say if they will suit me or not ...( actually I havn't mentionned the #8 but the #6 and the MSP #5 ' 1st Ghost Rider ) !

Please show him all three books and we'll start from here !!!

Thanks for the kind words !!! But I always get drunk myself when I come to see Nick so I'm quite used to understanding him much more than I would understand Imran, :whee: I mean when he's drunk too !!!!

What a great Beatles vs Zombies video !!!!!

Gary I was delighted to meet you in one little corner of the UK ( The best IMO )

will check your site shortly ...

And GUYS if you read this be sure it was a pleasure to meet you too !

Hey Romain. :hi:

It was great to meet you too, mate. I hope you can make it to more comic geek get-togethers in the future. BTW, your English is excellent, congratulaions on being able to understand Nick when he was drunk because I found it to be tricky. lol

There's a link to the site in my sig line if you want to check it out sometime. If you want me to PM you scans of the X Men # 6 & 8, just let me know. (thumbs u

Garry

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Hey Garry !!!

I spoke with Nick as I know he will definitly be able to say if they will suit me or not ...( actually I havn't mentionned the #8 but the #6 and the MSP #5 ' 1st Ghost Rider ) !

Thanks for the kind words !!! But I always get drunk myself when I come to see Nick so I'm quite used to understanding him much more than I would understand Imran, :whee: I mean when he's drunk too !!!!

It's all sorted out with Nick, Romain. (thumbs u

Hey Garry !!!

:censored:

Hey Garry !!!

It's dificult enough to understand Imran when he's sober let alone when he's pizzed as a fart. :ohnoez:

Hey Garry !!!

It's dificult enough to understand Imran when he's sober let alone when he's pizzed as a fart. :ohnoez:

:roflmao: