• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

An Englishman and a Welshman sitting in a bar get totalking about how many sexual partners they've had.

The Englishman says "I'll have to count them up", and does so in his head. "Thirty-four" he says.

The Welshman says "I'll have to count them up too." He starts counting in is head and falls asleep.

An Englishman and a Welshman sitting in a bar get totalking about how many sexual partners they've had.

The Englishman says "I'll have to count them up", and does so in his head. "Thirty-four" he says.

The Welshman says "I'll have to count them up too." He starts counting in is head and falls asleep.

:signfunny: I thought I'd heard most Welsh/Sheep jokes!

Edited by PulpCultureComics

lol Not bad.

If any of those sheep were black, then that's racists.

East Midlands local news last night;

Police station in Nottingham gets firebombed

Shops smashed and looted in Leicester

Someone chopped down a hawthorn hedge in Derby. Apparently it's the wrong time of year to trim your hawthorn....

Anyone heard from Gav today or is he still out "Window shopping" in Wolverhampton city centre.

As for looting in Boro - unless there is a sudden surge in the need for excessive fake tan, I'm not sure it's worth it.