• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

An Englishman and a Welshman sitting in a bar get totalking about how many sexual partners they've had.

Totalking? Is that some of the Queen's english?

It is for Gav.

Anyone heard from Gav today or is he still out "Window shopping" in Wolverhampton city centre

Still no sign?

I'd heard that the Wolverhampton Magistrates Court was backed up. Hope he doesn't have to wait too much longer.

Obligatory weekly thread being ignored bump

:bump:

Straying from the usual inane ramblings, and following an in-thread chat with Whizzer, would anyone here be partial to chipping in on a transatlantic bulk buy from HotFlips?

My current method of relying on a Manhatten based relative to fly them over is about to expire.

Even with HotFlips pricing, shipping to these shores can make Archives and Mylites a little prohibitive in bulk.

If there is any interest in combining an order to split the shipping let me know.

Quick question for any fellow UK boardies or anyone who can answer it really. I have finally got round to sending 3 books off to CGC with my free coupons and I was just wondering if you get a confirmation email or such like letting you know they have received them. Thanks in advance.

Quick question for any fellow UK boardies or anyone who can answer it really. I have finally got round to sending 3 books off to CGC with my free coupons and I was just wondering if you get a confirmation email or such like letting you know they have received them. Thanks in advance.

Log into your Collector's Society web page. It will take you into your Control Panel page. From there click onto the Grading & Submissions link & then Order Status. This will give you an update of your submissions. :ohnoez:

Just check for the updates periodically. They usually take a little longer to grade with the CGC membership coupons. The order status goes from, received to grading, then finalising & encapsulation or something of the sort. Once you notice the received status, you can forgo future updates.