• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

i hate Ebay now, someone bought 8 boxes from me then said they would like to cancel as it was there kid that done it, i accepted then they left me 8 negs for no reason which has resulted in me getting selling restrictions, i have filed a complaint to Ebay but this has left me screwed trying to get rid of easy, quick and cheap.

i hate Ebay now, someone bought 8 boxes from me then said they would like to cancel as it was there kid that done it, i accepted then they left me 8 negs for no reason which has resulted in me getting selling restrictions, i have filed a complaint to Ebay but this has left me screwed trying to get rid of easy, quick and cheap.

What is your ebay id?

Those are restrictions placed on new members???
even though new account it's linked to my old established account which it said I can do and restrictions wasn't there before, may go back to old one but wanted one dedicated to comics with a username aimed that way and shop to go with it

Never done a rugby game even though most mates go and watch London Irish, just can't get into the sport

I think a lot of folk are put off by all the rules when it comes to rugby...I played at quite a decent level for a few years but never really knew all the rules (shrug)

The atmosphere is always good at the rugby...the opposing fans give you some banter and then buy you a pint in the pubs afterwards (worship)

Saying that I'm tea total for the next few days :sick:

Best get those drinking muscles back into training.11 Days to go...

:whee:

Was the rugby any better live than on TV?? At one point I was about to curl up into a small ball and try and drink myself into a Guiness-based oblivion.

Best get those drinking muscles back into training.11 Days to go...

:whee:

Was the rugby any better live than on TV?? At one point I was about to curl up into a small ball and try and drink myself into a Guiness-based oblivion.

Well the 2nd half was a lot better than the first!...but it was the result that counted :whee:

My dislike for peanut hugging came from my P.E. teacher who was Welsh and insisted we played Rugby instead of Football :frustrated:

My P.E. teacher used to avoid rugby.

Unless it was snowing.

Or hailstoning

Or raining heavily

**spoon**er!!!

Put me off playing but not loving to watch it. Unfortunately, coming from Boro there was no local team worth following and I refuse to ever degrade myself into supporting Newcastle at anything. Now I'm in Derby I try to get to a few Tigers matches a season as well as the occasional Saints game. Wife's uncle is Dusty Hare so I follow both teams out of some warped familial loyalty.

If you want to watch a good game of rugby ( rugby league that is ), Watch Leeds Rhinos v Manley sea eagles on sky sports Friday night.It is for the world club challenge, I usually go, but saving my pennies for the London show, It is usually a great game with a great atmosphere. (thumbs u