• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Comicanadirect.com is your best choice for subscription, if you wanted to contact them on these boards, pm Flaming Telepath

+1 Been using them for years (thumbs u

+2, You won't get better for modern subscriptions or back issues.

Comicanadirect.com is your best choice for subscription, if you wanted to contact them on these boards, pm Flaming Telepath

+1 Been using them for years (thumbs u

+2, You won't get better for modern subscriptions or back issues.

+3, can't recommend them highly enough.

What do people use package there comics for postal delivery, when selling?

I'm just wondering how people package up single comics, small bundle, large bundle and CGC books etc? And where do you buy your supplies?

I'm just wondering how people package up single comics, small bundle, large bundle and CGC books etc? And where do you buy your supplies?

I'm not sure but the best I have ever seen are the ones that A_Place_In_Space use, if you have seen them? Would love to know where to buy them from.

For upto 6 comics I use an A4 cardboard backed envelope, each comic is bagged & boarded and taped together. Then I seal up with brown tape along all edges corners.

Anything above that I use a small box with bubble wrap.

CGC books, bubbled wrapped and boxed.

Single book: bag and board, tape bag to a piece of cardboard, use another piece of cardboard to sandwich, place in one of these:

16kz91.jpg

Larger bundles get bagged and boarded, put together inside a paper bag (got that idea from APiS) and go in these:

2vbasch.jpg

They're made by Davpack and you can get them on Amazon. Some of them are slightly larger than large letter size. If you're sending more than about 6 books then that's not a problem, as the thickness will have it in "packet" category anyway. But if sending less I need to trim about 1cm off the width.

I don't send slabs regularly enough to have a preferred method, and only ever one at a time, but the last one went in a bag, inside a padded envelope, then sandwiched in thick cardboard, then two layers of bubble wrap over that, then wrapped and sent.

16kz91.jpg

Thats what I use. You can get them off eBay, a box of 125 works out at 10p an envelope compared to the 50p Tescos charges or the £1 the Post office charges!!

Will check when home but I thought it was league name: CGC password: cgc2012 and I never picked up a thing at Whatever, they were that bad

Got that pin yet?? I think tonight is the last time to change team/add team

16kz91.jpg

Thats what I use. You can get them off eBay, a box of 125 works out at 10p an envelope compared to the 50p Tescos charges or the £1 the Post office charges!!

Chris I am not ignoring your PMs by the way (well, I am, but not for any sinister reasons...) - I will reply this eve!

Adam

League pin 164695, password cgc2012, get joining people

Just joined. They're a lot more generous with their player pricing than the one on the UEFA site - was able to pick better players here!

Look forward to beating you all.

Adam

League pin 164695, password cgc2012, get joining people

Just joined. They're a lot more generous with their player pricing than the one on the UEFA site - was able to pick better players here!

Look forward to beating you all.

Adam

And you can have as many players from one team as you want!