• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

League pin 164695, password cgc2012, get joining people

Just joined. They're a lot more generous with their player pricing than the one on the UEFA site - was able to pick better players here!

Look forward to beating you all.

Adam

And you can have as many players from one team as you want!

my gamble is the Czech's, after 1st night i could be in minus points lol

What do people use package there comics for postal delivery, when selling?

I'm just wondering how people package up single comics, small bundle, large bundle and CGC books etc? And where do you buy your supplies?

I use comic mailing boxes for everything raw, I bought a bulk lot from Skoulides of varying sizes. For slabs I use whatever boxes that I can find that will fit. Lots of bubble wrap amd packing chips. Should hopefully be getting some proper boxes for this sometime.

What do people use package there comics for postal delivery, when selling?

I'm just wondering how people package up single comics, small bundle, large bundle and CGC books etc? And where do you buy your supplies?

16kz91.jpg

Thats what I use. You can get them off eBay, a box of 125 works out at 10p an envelope compared to the 50p Tescos charges or the £1 the Post office charges!!

Chris I am not ignoring your PMs by the way (well, I am, but not for any sinister reasons...) - I will reply this eve!

Adam

(thumbs u

I'm not exactly touting for business with this...unless you want to lay down a 19p starting bid on some stuff. :insane:

What I want is some feedback on the auction style, layout and details. We're using eBay to get some eyes to our own web-site...the eBay sales themselves are going to be negligable.

So...how good/bad/indifferent do the auction listings appear? (shrug)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221041642596?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_4234wt_1396

Looks pretty good Nick especially the giant pictures for an ebay seller.

I am not sure if I would know that you had a website with stuff for sale though, as I think that most people will not read all the -script.

Are you not allowed to have a direct link to your site on ebay?

The titles are descriptive and to the point and there's useful info about Comicana Direct before the description of the book which is what you need to stand a chance of people taking notice of it, the scans are a bit small though. :baiting:

Seriously though, like Kevin I'm surprised that there's no direct link to the site. Andrew used to have a direct link to the Comicopolis selling site in his auctions I'm pretty sure.

Well, it got me to bid, so I guess it does it's job. For what it's worth, I think most serious collectors will read the text and the logo suggests that you are something other than the run of the mill ebayer.

The titles are descriptive and to the point and there's useful info about Comicana Direct before the description of the book which is what you need to stand a chance of people taking notice of it, the scans are a bit small though. :baiting:

Seriously though, like Kevin I'm surprised that there's no direct link to the site. Andrew used to have a direct link to the Comicopolis selling site in his auctions I'm pretty sure.

As I understand things, eBay will not allow hot-links or web URLs in auction listings...you risk auctions being pulled.

wow today i watched War of the Dead and Paranormal Activity 3, what a pair of mess they were, just hope Chronical is decent when i put it on soon

Personally I loved Paranormal Activity 3 and very much enjoyed Chronical, not seen War of the dead, but it does sound , going by the title.

Don't forget guys to get your predictions in for the Euros starting tomorrow :makepoint:

Damn....... nearly forgot. :ohnoez:

As I understand things, eBay will not allow hot-links or web URLs in auction listings...you risk auctions being pulled.

I did it on hundreds of auctions every month for about five years without hearing a peep from Ebay.

wow today i watched War of the Dead and Paranormal Activity 3, what a pair of mess they were, just hope Chronical is decent when i put it on soon

Personally I loved Paranormal Activity 3 and very much enjoyed Chronical, not seen War of the dead, but it does sound , going by the title.

Chronical was cool, great message in there and could relate, got woman in black tonight

Don't forget guys to get your predictions in for the Euros starting tomorrow :makepoint:

Damn....... nearly forgot. :ohnoez:

You know you secretly love football :baiting:

you just won't admit to yourself :/

lol

Are we allowed to comment on the sales pm here? Also what's happening with the euro's? Is there some kind of predictor game going on or something I could get involved with? Any help would be great thanks

I'm sitting the Euros out. :sumo:

Why and if it's not comic related its not valid? :sumo:

Are we allowed to comment on the sales pm here? Also what's happening with the euro's? Is there some kind of predictor game going on or something I could get involved with? Any help would be great thanks

You should be able to mention the PM thread here, this is where it started afterall (thumbs u

See here for the Euro pools