• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

"Middle class from Tring!"

He got a bit out of control there. lol

I thought Mensch's admission was impressive....

For taking drugs? She's admitted that before.

"Middle class from Tring!"

He got a bit out of control there. lol

I thought Mensch's admission was impressive....

For taking drugs? She's admitted that before.

Yeah, she said. But she seemed emotionally honest about it.

Ok I'm nearly done with Brian's cover request of Witchblade #41.

Adam (Balhams Finest) I am going to have to bump you down to 3rd until I can get a colour printout or the actual comic book, sorry dude... so Andrew your up! Defenders #24 is next.

Adam (Balhams Finest) I am going to have to bump you down to 3rd until I can get a colour printout or the actual comic book, sorry dude... so Andrew your up! Defenders #24 is next.

:whee:

Whaaaaaat?

:cry:

Check this out though: Steve Yeowell is currently doing a Zenith commission for me. I didn't give him any direction at all - couple of days ago he sent me the pencils to check that I was happy. Here they are (I am):

72f4wk.jpg

Total coincidence that he chose Mr Why, and that the composition is so similar to the one I requested from you:

vnyutc.jpg

Whaaaaaat?

Check this out though: Steve Yeowell is currently doing a Zenith commission for me. I didn't give him any direction at all - couple of days ago he sent me the pencils to check that I was happy. Here they are (I am):

72f4wk.jpg

Total coincidence that he chose Mr Why, and that the composition is so similar to the one I requested from you:

vnyutc.jpg

Nice sketch :applause:

Whaaaaaat?

72f4wk.jpg

vnyutc.jpg

Sorry mate....

I should have asked Brian when he did the colour printout of the Cap America #1 doh!

Whaaaaaat?

72f4wk.jpg

vnyutc.jpg

Sorry mate....

I should have asked Brian when he did the colour printout of the Cap America #1 doh!

No worries, I was only joking! You're doing this for free so put me as far up or down the list as you like!

Look forward to the future efforts...

...and sorry, no idea on the paper type, although I have heard "Bristol board" mentioned a few times.

Adam

Whaaaaaat?

72f4wk.jpg

vnyutc.jpg

Sorry mate....

No worries, I was only joking! You're doing this for free so put me as far up or down the list as you like!

Look forward to the future efforts...

...and sorry, no idea on the paper type, although I have heard "Bristol board" mentioned a few times.

Adam

What do you need a print out of? Let me know and I will see if I can get a decent image for you. (thumbs u

Anyone else looking forward to this weekend of sport - weather permitting

My predictions:

Wimbledon finals - Serena Williams and Roger Federer

British GP - Fernando Alonso

MotoGP (I know its in Germany - but its on this weekend) - Casey Stoner