• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

UK Warrior set with the binder. Never seen that Binder anywhere else. Sold it here a few years ago because i needed the cash for a big purchase :cry:

Also some beautiful Australian Batmans from the 50's/60's in high grade.

Those K.G. Murray Batmans are sweet. No surprise that McAlpine has them as he's possibly the Batfan in the U.K. (apologies Chris!).

Having to rebill the whole night on BBC 1 because the The Womens Final is over-running and Wimbledon are holding us contractually to showing the match and BBC 2 couldn't accomodate.

Having to rebill the whole night on BBC 1 because the The Womens Final is over-running and Wimbledon are holding us contractually to showing the match and BBC 2 couldn't accomodate.

Forgot you were at the Beeb. doh!

And the Women's Doubles final is still on....

Andrew, did you pick this Defenders #24 cover cause you knew it would be blooming difficult? :frustrated:

Sorry mate - it was the first comic I ever bought with my own pocket money pennies so it is strictly sentimental.

You should never have given up that job working down the mines :baiting:

You should never have given up that job working down the mines :baiting:

lol

Can anyone suggest somewhere to by mylites and full backs? Is it a case of eBay or is there a shop that does a better deal. Nick if your reading does comicana do comic storage/supplies?

Just wanted to have something more substantial for my signed raw books and SA raw books. Have always used normal bags and boards up until now.

Thanks

I get all my supplies from Comicana, send Nick a PM and I am sure hey will try and get what you want.

Knew it would of been more straight forward to just pm nick 1st, thanks (thumbs u

UK Warrior set with the binder. Never seen that Binder anywhere else. Sold it here a few years ago because i needed the cash for a big purchase :cry:

Also some beautiful Australian Batmans from the 50's/60's in high grade.

Those K.G. Murray Batmans are sweet. No surprise that McAlpine has them as he's possibly the Batfan in the U.K. (apologies Chris!).

:sorry:

I sold off most of what I had. It got too much in the end. Lithographs, prints, badges, pins, toys, posters, statues... you name it I had it!

I have kept some stuff though which I think is rare. I still have some Warner Bros prints done by Bob Kane, a hardcover book signed by Dick Sprang, a porcelain statue made by Wade, a signed Alex Ross print set, another done by Tim Sale. Every hardcover book produced.

Finally got my LSCC CGC books in :/

I've posted these else where but what the hey here they are for you guys

Waking #1 EBAS Cover signed by EBAS (Cover artist) and Drujiniu (Interior Artist) CGC 9.2

IMG_0927.jpg

Waking #3 EBAS Limited Edition Cover signed by EBAS, Drujiniu and Nicki Andrews (cover Inker) CGC 9.8

IMG_0926.jpg

And the infamous...

Waking #4 EBAS Zombie ASS Cover signed by EBAS and Drujiniu CGC 9.8

IMG_0925.jpg

Finally got my LSCC CGC books in :/

I've posted these else where but what the hey here they are for you guys

Waking #1 EBAS Cover signed by EBAS (Cover artist) and Drujiniu (Interior Artist) CGC 9.2

IMG_0927.jpg

Waking #3 EBAS Limited Edition Cover signed by EBAS, Drujiniu and Nicki Andrews (cover Inker) CGC 9.8

IMG_0926.jpg

And the infamous...

Waking #4 EBAS Zombie ASS Cover signed by EBAS and Drujiniu CGC 9.8

IMG_0925.jpg

Very nice books, Gary (thumbs u

Is that your face on her left butt cheek Gaz. lol

You know u think it just may be lol

I didn't realise Gary was that kinky.

There is lots you don't know about me Andrew ;)

Gaz, please don't ask me to do an EBAS cover recreation!!

Those are naughty... but awesome :)

hm

Edited by gaz2810i