• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Ironically, I'm so busy waiting for everyone else to get stuff done, the report currently sitting on my desktop is currently going to have to wait.

Anyone here fancy undertaking some analysis on the implimentation of Universal credit and it's impact upon operational management within the social housing sector whilst I go and hunt down a postman?????

Ironically, I'm so busy waiting for everyone else to get stuff done, the report currently sitting on my desktop is currently going to have to wait.

Anyone here fancy undertaking some analysis on the implimentation of Universal credit and it's impact upon operational management within the social housing sector whilst I go and hunt down a postman?????

]

Analysis done.

It will not have an impact.

Report finished :insane:

Pah!!!

Puny Premiership.

The Championship is where all the cool kids hang out.

I'm off to Gills v Boro in the capital one cup at the end of the month, most of my mates are Gills fans

Gillingham have quite a support base, I've heard....

They could have a huge catchment, been to Wembley 3 times in 10 years with them, twice they have 40k support and once 55k support in a play off final against Wigan

It's mine and the wife's wedding anniversary today. I had a very nice surprise when I got a FedEx delivery from mycomicshop.com and a Amazing Adventures #12 CGC 9.2 to go with my #11, 13, 16 and 17 in a Beast 9.2 set :)

It's mine and the wife's wedding anniversary today. I had a very nice surprise when I got a FedEx delivery from mycomicshop.com and a Amazing Adventures #12 CGC 9.2 to go with my #11, 13, 16 and 17 in a Beast 9.2 set :)

Top girl :applause:

Excellent, your set is filling in. :banana:

Oh, and since it's your anniversary, shouldn't you be out drinking with comic geeks like other years? (shrug)

If your wife got those for the anniversary, what did you get?

Happy anniversary Gaz.

On my first. Wedding anniversary (which is paper apparently), my wife bought me my first page of OA - from issue 100 of 100 Bullets.

To date it remains the only comic-related gift I've ever received from her!

Happy anniversary Gaz.

On my first. Wedding anniversary (which is paper apparently), my wife bought me my first page of OA - from issue 100 of 100 Bullets.

To date it remains the only comic-related gift I've ever received from her!

Is that because you spent the rest of your anniversay admiring the OA instead of her? lol

My wife of 15 years (we celebrate that anniversary at the end of the month) has never pretended to be anything other than utterly indifferent to comics and the hobby in general.

So I've never received any comic related gift from her...not even some Spider-Man undies. :cry:

Yes :sorry:

My fault. There were only three in the league and I couldn't play as was blocked at work. Should have just left it be, but I deleted it.

I'm sure if you set up another league the others who were involved would be keen to join.

No worries mate, Ive set up another one if anyone fancies it... heres the link and the code to join the league:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

481062-339826

Edited by liam1682

Oh, and since it's your anniversary, shouldn't you be out drinking with comic geeks like other years? (shrug)

I know, I was good this time and told Nick not to arrange the August board night out for tonight. :insane:

I hate waiting.

It's the worst part of this hobby. Not just the longer term waiting on the right book at the right price but more for the short term waiting for stuff to get done.

Waiting for books to arrive in the post (Currently awaiting 6 separate sets of books)

Waiting for grading. I'm Currently checking almost hourly to see my status magically change from "Verified" to "Scheduled" or preferably "Graded"

Waiting on a PM response from another boardie (Non-UK so no need to hunt through your PM's - it's probably not you).

Waiting on a decision from a friend of a friend as to whether they want to accept an offer I've put on a couple of longboxes worth of their copper and bronze aged Marvels.

Waiting for LSCC 13 to be announced.

Why can't everyone else in the world work to my timescale?????

Aaaaarrghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Vent over.

Feeling much better now.

Patience grasshopper. :gossip:

Patience is for the weak.

You'd never see Chuck Norris idly standing around waiting for stuff to get done

:sumo:

PM still not arrived - If i send one, at least you will have a flashing envelope to cheer you up

Grading status still not changed - That's because they are current grading your books

Postman has been and gone and left me empty handed - He was a fake - the real one will arrive tomorrow

Latest LSCC news is that tickets will be available on the door following Stan Lee's appearence on the One Show - Why not start the queue from now

Standards are slipping people.

My help in bold :idea:

Brian has supernatural powers of deduction.

CGC ARE greading my books

I have had my PM response.

I have had an acceptance on my offer for a copper age marvel collection

The postman was a fake. The real one has just delivered a rather beautiful Jungle Action #1 (Although the other 5 packages are still in the mysterious ether)

All that said - There is still no sign of LSCC 2013 or confirmation that Rob Leifeld will be guest of honor and be delivering a masterclass on drawing human anatomy.

It is Friday. I have beer. Football starts tomorrow and (Almost) all is right with the world.

chuckhappy2.png

I hate waiting.

It's the worst part of this hobby. Not just the longer term waiting on the right book at the right price but more for the short term waiting for stuff to get done.

Waiting for books to arrive in the post (Currently awaiting 6 separate sets of books)

Waiting for grading. I'm Currently checking almost hourly to see my status magically change from "Verified" to "Scheduled" or preferably "Graded"

Waiting on a PM response from another boardie (Non-UK so no need to hunt through your PM's - it's probably not you).

Waiting on a decision from a friend of a friend as to whether they want to accept an offer I've put on a couple of longboxes worth of their copper and bronze aged Marvels.

Waiting for LSCC 13 to be announced.

Why can't everyone else in the world work to my timescale?????

Aaaaarrghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Vent over.

Feeling much better now.

Patience grasshopper. :gossip:

Patience is for the weak.

You'd never see Chuck Norris idly standing around waiting for stuff to get done

:sumo:

PM still not arrived - If i send one, at least you will have a flashing envelope to cheer you up

Grading status still not changed - That's because they are current grading your books

Postman has been and gone and left me empty handed - He was a fake - the real one will arrive tomorrow

Latest LSCC news is that tickets will be available on the door following Stan Lee's appearence on the One Show - Why not start the queue from now

Standards are slipping people.

My help in bold :idea:

Brian has supernatural powers of deduction.

CGC ARE greading my books

I have had my PM response.

I have had an acceptance on my offer for a copper age marvel collection

The postman was a fake. The real one has just delivered a rather beautiful Jungle Action #1 (Although the other 5 packages are still in the mysterious ether)

All that said - There is still no sign of LSCC 2013 or confirmation that Rob Leifeld will be guest of honor and be delivering a masterclass on drawing human anatomy.

It is Friday. I have beer. Football starts tomorrow and (Almost) all is right with the world.

chuckhappy2.png

:acclaim: