• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Before...

DSC00762.jpg

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Currently...

DSC00836.jpg

:sorry::cry:

You had an awesome mancave Brian. Here's hoping the next one will be even better :applause:

If all goes according to plan then my new man-cave will be 20ft by 20ft :whee:

:wishluck:

You're very lucky, I've had to downsize considerably to accomodate my 15yr olds demand for a seperate bedroom from his 10yr old brother :frustrated:

So I've gone from a rull room to this...

wedding017.jpg

Welcome to my 'comic hallway', got rid of six boxes of comics and about 200 boxed figures so I could fit.

Just enough room for three book cases, 2 on the left wall and a smaller one to the right

wedding021.jpg

damn those pesky kids !! lol

You're very lucky, I've had to downsize considerably to accomodate my 15yr olds demand for a seperate bedroom from his 10yr old brother :frustrated:

wedding017.jpg

Welcome to my 'comic hallway', got rid of six boxes of comics and about 200 boxed figures so I could fit.

Just enough room for three book cases, 2 on the left wall and a smaller one to the right

wedding021.jpg

Thanks for reminding me why i don't have kids and never will lol

wedding017.jpg

wedding021.jpg

(thumbs u

wedding017.jpg

wedding021.jpg

(thumbs u

Thats still a cool space & the kids eventually grow up and leave home and then you get both rooms. :acclaim: