• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Hi Gaz,

Was nice seeing you last month at the show, got my eyes on that FF 1 ;-).

Anyay I've been a bit scarce the past few months as I've had a lot of things on, and whenever I come on here I get tmpted to buy comics, lol.

Now I heard from a few fellow baordies that some people on here were slagging my ebay shop off, saying usual ebay grading!

Well I'm calling you guys out, I've looked through here, but can't seem to see the messages on here. My ebay shop is kungfugirl50 and if you bought something that was terribly usual ebay standards overgrading I'd like to know???????????

I know I'm a tight grader and so would challenge them people that said this too random comics, we'll get flamingtelpath and goldust40 and two other judges of your choice as they are the best UK graders I can think of who are quite well known on here.

I bet the people who said these things have never bought anything from me, most probably have their own ebay shop or website and are just trying put my shop down for their own gainful reasons.

I'm a fair grader, I'm good at spotting resto, I have 5* rating on ebay on my kungfugirl50 accou7nt and my herc which does not sell too much is within good standing also. If you have anything to say, say to me on here or via message, or if you like we can meet up and have chat ;-)

I'm not sure who said these things, but don't sing it, bring it.

CGC forum is great place with some great people, just because your on here don't mean to say you actually can grade even if your good at the guessing on the scans.

Out of all the purchases I've had on here (non slabbed) only some of the comics I bought from one dealer did I think some were undergraded (thanks nick).

everthing else I've ever purchased from here was on the mark, or overgraded,

thanks herc2000 aka kungfugirl50

Lance

herc2000 was my original ebay user id which I used for buying, and selling videos, dvd's.

I think about two years ago, ebay changed it so you could only sell 100 items a month or something, so I had to use the other account as I wanted to keep my herc as a personal one and not a shop.

At the weekend, I cross dress and go up town, hence kungfugirl, Andy can witness to this as he sometimes takes me out to McDonalds where I feel like a lucky girl and not a kungfu one anymore <3 :foryou::cloud9:

herc2000 was my original ebay user id which I used for buying, and selling videos, dvd's.

I think about two years ago, ebay changed it so you could only sell 100 items a month or something, so I had to use the other account as I wanted to keep my herc as a personal one and not a shop.

At the weekend, I cross dress and go up town, hence kungfugirl, Andy can witness to this as he sometimes takes me out to McDonalds where I feel like a lucky girl and not a kungfu one anymore <3 :foryou::cloud9:

:fear:

Now I heard from a few fellow baordies that some people on here were slagging my ebay shop off, saying usual ebay grading!

Well I'm calling you guys out, I've looked through here, but can't seem to see the messages on here. My ebay shop is kungfugirl50 and if you bought something that was terribly usual ebay standards overgrading I'd like to know???????????

I don't think anybody called you out. I asked if anybody knew you and asked what your grading was like was all. You have a lot of books I search for so I thought it was worth asking around if anyone had dealt with you. Nothing sinister about it. It was also done privately in a PM so as not to bring any unwanted attention to anybody for no reason.

I don't think anybody called you out. I asked if anybody knew you and asked what your grading was like was all. You have a lot of books I search for so I thought it was worth asking around if anyone had dealt with you. Nothing sinister about it. It was also done privately in a PM so as not to bring any unwanted attention to anybody for no reason.

Apparently not.

I don't think it was anything to do with private pm's Boozad, no harm in asking about anyone if yer not sure. It's when people make accusations about people they've not dealt with or don't know and just like to make assumptions, I've only had two problems on ebay, one was item getting lost and the other was where the postman I think had a mission to force something into a letter box even though it was mean't to be signed for. I've never had anyone moan about the grading, or at least tell me so.

thanks

herc

Apparently not.

That's what I thought.

I don't think it was anything to do with private pm's Boozad, no harm in asking about anyone if yer not sure.

I haven't seen anybody mention you on the open forums mate, and it did seem coincidental that you mentioned this just three or four days after I'd asked the question so presumed it was me you were talking about.

:fear:
No need for worry. I doubt anyone is going to pass any judgements based on the two of you having an occasional meal at McDonalds.

I don't think it was anything to do with private pm's Boozad, no harm in asking about anyone if yer not sure. It's when people make accusations about people they've not dealt with or don't know and just like to make assumptions, I've only had two problems on ebay, one was item getting lost and the other was where the postman I think had a mission to force something into a letter box even though it was mean't to be signed for. I've never had anyone moan about the grading, or at least tell me so.

thanks

herc

Lance, I did a search for your eBay ID on the boards and the only two posts that showed up were the ones from you and me yesterday.