• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I just think that while you may be aware of the comments made you are misunderstanding the context of them.

As I say, no one knocked you and the overall impression given was that you were a trustworthy seller.

I think that Phil's right on this. It seems to me that Lance got upset by comments that weren't intended to be offensive or negative. I didn't participate in that discussion and I didn't know that Lance was the seller being discussed but I didn't think anyone was out of order to be honest.

I like everyone who has posted in this whole thing and I'd buy from Lance. Maybe we should just cal it a misunderstanding and move on from there?

I just think that while you may be aware of the comments made you are misunderstanding the context of them.

As I say, no one knocked you and the overall impression given was that you were a trustworthy seller.

I think that Phil's right on this. It seems to me that Lance got upset by comments that weren't intended to be offensive or negative. I didn't participate in that discussion and I didn't know that Lance was the seller being discussed but I didn't think anyone was out of order to be honest.

I like everyone who has posted in this whole thing and I'd buy from Lance. Maybe we should just cal it a misunderstanding and move on from there?

:wishluck:

If they did buy something, fair enough, tell me about it, if they didn't then why else are they saying usual ebay standards?

Anyway have you got a problem with me comicopolis? As I remember the last time I mentioned kungfugirl50 on a thread, someone said about a nice batman 232 at a fair price, and you said something about ridiculous prices on the Spawn 1's if I remember correctly? I think I had them up for 10.99 or 12.99, which I've sold about half of them.

With free postage included, ebay, paypal fees, shipping over from a forum member on here.

If you have, I don't mind meeting up with you for a chat or something?

thanks

herc

I think you might be getting me confused with somebody else.

Anything above 99p for a Spawn comic is a ridiculous price. lol

If they did buy something, fair enough, tell me about it, if they didn't then why else are they saying usual ebay standards?

Anyway have you got a problem with me comicopolis? As I remember the last time I mentioned kungfugirl50 on a thread, someone said about a nice batman 232 at a fair price, and you said something about ridiculous prices on the Spawn 1's if I remember correctly? I think I had them up for 10.99 or 12.99, which I've sold about half of them.

With free postage included, ebay, paypal fees, shipping over from a forum member on here.

thanks

herc

You aint kidding there!

I sold 2 NM Spawn #1s a year ago for exactly 99p on eBay.

thanks

herc

You aint kidding there!

Fer gawds sake be quiet, I've got a Spawn # 1 for sale. (tsk)

thanks

herc

You aint kidding there!

As long as its for 99p you'll be fine.

thanks

herc

You aint kidding there!

As long as its for 99p you'll be fine.

But it's not NM, how much will I have to pay someone to take it? :cry:

(thumbs u

BTW, at least this has caused me to check out your ebay store to see if you might have stuff to trade for a certain FF # 1. hm

some nice dc runs on comicopolis's site, I remember you had some nice early Avengers on there a year or two back.

Yeah, Andrew's running the Comicopolis site now and he's got some great DC runs on there. I humbly suggest anyine reading this thread should take a look. ^^

thanks

herc

No dig intended here, I've never bought from you on or off ebay and

reading through these posts I never will.

Nothing to do with grading, just your general attitude to what boils down to customers.

It may be wise to think how you've come across here before you post more.

This may be harmless (I hope it is) but if it's not then (tsk)

Everyones always meeting up for chats and drinks, comic evenings, although I don't drink alcohol so it would have to be a milkshake :o

I'm not sure what you mean by just general attitude to general customers, I'll go above and beyond to make a customer happy, as I said if there was a problem and I don't know about it, then I can't fix it.

I can't really be bothered to talk about this anymore, but I'll say this last thing about it, if you sold a lot of stuff on ebay, and knew quite a few people on the boards and you heard that people had been saying bad things about you, and that they're saying that yer like the others on ebay. And it's not good, whats being said, would you be a bit bothered if you pride yourself in satisfying your customers, you do your best and your not a bad person, I think you might be a bit upset.

Then you come on and say, if you can't find it, it's not here, well evidentially something was here even if it has all gone overboard, myself included.

No dig to you either song, but I know I'm a fair, kind, caring person, not out to rip anyone off or do bad on anyone. I would only ever comment on facts of my own experiences with anyone on ebay.

Have nice night, happy x-mas and a happy new year

herc

Edited by herc2000