• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Your obsession with Jean Grey is whats getting in the way. :whistle:

She's not necessarily an incoinvenient obstacle :)

Sig line is due for an update soon.

I've got a Thoney Silas sketch incoming as well as an upgrade on my Endsong #1

(Don't tell the wife, she bought the 9.6). Also hoping to get an Emanualla Lupachino ( :cloud9: ) sketch in Feb

Plan for 2013 is 9.8 copies for 101 :wishluck: 125, 134 - 137

Just got to scrape a few $$$'s together first.

You may need to sit down to read this but, money depending I've managed to free up the weekend of London so may be able to make it after all.

faintthud.gif

Thanks for all the welcomes. Hope to find time to post more regularly that every three years.

Anyone suggest other good threads to read/contribute too (I did read the thread with the pence variation of Conan 1 - mmmmmm)

can you guys give me any advices about best shop/dealer of mylar bags and boards in UK?

im usually getting supplies like boxes and other stuff from *comicjohn* and mylites directly from admin of Geekedout.co.uk forum which went down recently

...any other options? or maybe some dealers in other european countries?

Edited by Temujin

Thanks for all the welcomes. Hope to find time to post more regularly that every three years.

Anyone suggest other good threads to read/contribute too (I did read the thread with the pence variation of Conan 1 - mmmmmm)

Every thread that I start.

Or post in.

can you guys give me any advices about best shop/dealer of mylar bags and boards in UK?

im usually getting supplies like boxes and other stuff from *comicjohn* and mylites directly from admin of Geekedout.co.uk forum which went down recently

Hotflips will be at London SuperCon. Always got on OK buying stuff from comicjohn.

Good threads aren't that easy to find these days.

I did enjoy the "plot hole" thread started by Andrew. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6235296&fpart=1

From the number of posts you've made Andrew, it looks like I need to investigate every thread!

I've bought my bags and boards (and often boxes) from Comicjohn and he's been great. The last lot of Mylites I bought I got from ebay but cannot remember who I bought them off.

Good threads aren't that easy to find these days.

I did enjoy the "plot hole" thread started by Andrew. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6235296&fpart=1

:banana:

From the number of posts you've made Andrew, it looks like I need to investigate every thread!

I've bought my bags and boards (and often boxes) from Comicjohn and he's been great. The last lot of Mylites I bought I got from ebay but cannot remember who I bought them off.

Comicjohn's brilliant. If you want 725s at a decent price a-place-in-space has some listed on eBay.

Comicjohn's brilliant. If you want 725s at a decent price a-place-in-space has some listed on eBay.

great, thanks for info

great, thanks for info

Just save some for me!

Hotflips will be at London SuperCon. Always got on OK buying stuff from comicjohn.

Same here. I stocked up on mylars, mylites and boards from Hotflips last LSCC and will be doing so again when they come back next year.

You said you may be over for the con, If not, I'm sure one of us will be happy to pick up an order and ship it to you.

I use Comicjohn for boxes, never had a problem with him.

Same here. I stocked up on mylars, mylites and boards from Hotflips last LSCC and will be doing so again when they come back next year.

You said you may be over for the con, If not, I'm sure one of us will be happy to pick up an order and ship it to you.

I use Comicjohn for boxes, never had a problem with him.

I will do everything i can to be at LSCC. Thanks for offer with shipping, if i dint make it sure will be grateful for this kind of help. Ordering mylars from US is not workt the price at all... im getting only mylars for CGC slabs from US on ebay ... seller called "cgc-mylars" :) they have decent prices and shipping costs

Edited by Temujin

Ok - how do I add images/phots? I'm in 'full screen reply'

Can I add them from my computer or do have to upload them to somewhere?

(shrug)

upload them to the net, use tinypic or image shack, then post the URL (www.whatever.com/blah.jpg, something like this) inbetween IMG codes URL here