• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

watching the BRIT awards and i hardly know anyone, does this mean im getting old?

Yep. They're not aimed at anyone over 12, bar one or two categories. The corporations won long ago.

And the acts who performed who actually were aimed at the err, more mature crowd, such as Mumford And Sons - BORING.

I tuned in just in time to see a Simon Cowell special (One Direction) pick up an award.

Well, my 11 yrd old niece will be happy.

And there it is.

I could always take her to the Killing Joke gig I'll be attending in 3 weeks. :idea:

I tuned in just in time to see a Simon Cowell special (One Direction) pick up an award.

And there it is.

I could always take her to the Killing Joke gig I'll be attending in 3 weeks. :idea:

It'll be a Damascene experience for her. lol

And there it is.

Damaging, I think you mean.

And there it is.

Damaging, I think you mean.

Indeed. Would that they did a couple of One Direction covers.

Looking for interesting places to visit in the UK this summer I ended up at Visit Britain

The first thing on the page was the London Transport Museum. The second was a farmyard.

doh!

Come and visit your old pal in Reading. :baiting:

You can see our crumbling Forbury, the lion statue in the park, watch amazing football at Madjeski Stadium, visit the Sir John art gallery and the Huntley & Palmers museum, take photos of the IDR, eat out in places only found in Reading like Pizza Express, Burger King and Wetherspoon public houses. :cloud9: