• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Too stop and start for my limited attention span and I never really got into Rugby League (Although I did try).

My limited sporting ability is focussed on Footy, Squash golf (Technically a game, not a sport) and Tae Kwon Do.

There are few pleasures in life as sweet as kicking someone in the head :) (legally)

Tae Kwon Do's for girls :whistle:

lol

Too stop and start for my limited attention span and I never really got into Rugby League (Although I did try).

My limited sporting ability is focussed on Footy, Squash golf (Technically a game, not a sport) and Tae Kwon Do.

There are few pleasures in life as sweet as kicking someone in the head :) (legally)

I know what you are saying about stop start, but you are glad of it when playing,it really is a great game to play, best team game I have played because you depend so much on each other.

The chance of a power blackout in the UK has now changed from 1 in 3300 years to 1 in 12 years lol

So read your comics while you can.

And make a 1000 posts a day.

We'll leave the last bit up to you. ;)

You would do even more - if you didn't keep deleting them. lol

The chance of a power blackout in the UK has now changed from 1 in 3300 years to 1 in 12 years lol

So read your comics while you can.

And make a 1000 posts a day.

We'll leave the last bit up to you. ;)

You would do even more - if you didn't keep deleting them. lol

:golfclap:

Nah.

Tang Soo Do is for girls. Ask my wife who is a black belt.

Nah.

Tang Soo Do is for girls. Ask my wife who is a black belt.

This is what I used to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wing_Chun