• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

PS,

what's new?

Hope all your respectable respective footy teams are faring well!

UP THE ARSE!!

Keep up - it's the international break. No Arse for you this weekend!

I have decided they are the club I shall support

That's an arsey decision if ever there was. :P

Ignore him - that's a fine decision. You've picked a good season - I've rarely felt this much optimism in the last 8 years.

PS,

what's new?

Hope all your respectable respective footy teams are faring well!

UP THE ARSE!!

Keep up - it's the international break. No Arse for you this weekend!

I have decided they are the club I shall support

That's an arsey decision if ever there was. :P

Ignore him - that's a fine decision. You've picked a good season - I've rarely felt this much optimism in the last 8 years.

Twas a pun. Besides, much as it pains me to say so, it does seem that Wenger always regenerates his team despite losing their best players.

I only care for qualifiers and tournaments - even then its a difficult relationship.

Most of those people do not deserve support. Are footballers so stupid that they take one minute to tweet something and not have fleeting thought that it would be best not to?

I only care for qualifiers and tournaments - even then its a difficult relationship.

Most of those people do not deserve support. Are footballers so stupid that they take one minute to tweet something and not have fleeting thought that it would be best not to?

Yes!

Just got back from seeing Looper a little while ago.

Not bad, but not great. I thought Bruce and JGL were good - but the plot left a lot to be desired. Not just the contant "let's not talk about the mechanics of time travel, it'll fry your brains" cop out, which was mildly irritating, but I thought the ending was a bit weak too.

Anyway, nice bit of escapism - better than X Factor, that's for sure...

Not bad, but not great. I thought Bruce and JGL were good - but the plot left a lot to be desired. Not just the contant "let's not talk about the mechanics of time travel, it'll fry your brains" cop out, which was mildly irritating, but I thought the ending was a bit weak too.

Pretty much what I thought.

I enjoyed the ending and thought it was the opposite of weak.

You're obviously insane.

You're obviously insane.

Without a doubt.

You're obviously insane.

Without a doubt.

Indeed.