• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAY OT: David vs. Goliath !! Superbowl 43

80 posts in this topic

James Harrison will definitely be buying (worship) Santonio Holmes (worship) a high dollar prostitute and a steak dinner for fixing his fokkup after this one :acclaim:

When the Cards got the ball. I kept thinking "don't score too fast, don't score too fast". And they did, which is something Warner has had happen to him in the previous Super Bowls.

Tennessee almost caught him, and the Patriots did.

But I was right, that 14-point swing with a few seconds left in the first half decided it. Even if they tackle him, the Cards win, but there's no way to come back from that kind of bonehead play.

who's got my ticket? :sumo:

:roflmao: I forgot, you're that poorass, no-money looney who started the MARKETPLACE thread in GENERAL about trading a comic for a Super Bowl Ticket.

Talk about a winner in life. lol

It certainly brought a smile to my face to see you start whining in your own thread shortly after the game started.

It brings even a bigger one now to know that whining and namecalling is the only thing you have left to grasp onto after that defeat YOU took so personally.

You are a circus performer (or an organgrinder's dancing ape) on these boards and the poster that many love to hate and I just hope it gets under your skin to know I am grinning because you still couldn't break character lol

It is very funny and quite ironic to see one complement on another's life who tries to live vicariously himself through puerile internet bravado and chest thumping. :baiting:

You cant burn my :cloud9: , cause I am on top of the world right now (thumbs u while you are still in the same place as before the game... ultimately reviled :o (i know that is what floats your boat, though ;) )

:blahblah:You go count your pennies, and maybe next year you can actually afford to buy SB tickets. :blahblah:

Haha, I'd rather be temporarily fiscally challenged, than eternally poor in character like yourself. You see, I can get some work and go make some money... But you will always be ugly (inside).

:blahblah:You go count your pennies, and maybe next year you can actually afford to buy SB tickets. :blahblah:

Haha, I'd rather be temporarily fiscally challanged, than eternally poor in character like yourself. You see, I can get some work and go make some money... But you will always be ugly (inside).

P'wned!

lol

Haha, I'd rather be temporarily fiscally challanged, than eternally poor in character like yourself.

I see you have excellent English skills as well there Penny Wise. :roflmao::roflmao:

Now go back to counting your pennies and get some sleep for your panhandling tomorrow.

Haha, I'd rather be temporarily fiscally challenged, than eternally poor in character like yourself.

I see you have excellent English skills as well there Penny Wise. :roflmao::roflmao:

No go back to counting your pennies and get some sleep for your panhandling tomorrow.

wow, now you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel eh? Resorting to grammar and spelling jabs. Your deck of pithy retorts must be spent. Won't be sleeping much tonight, I'll be partying in celebration. I am sure you will be drinking your fill of bile and spinning it into weak powertripping messageboard comments, enjoy that, but beware the hangover :)

A great SuperBowl. Not the ending I wanted to see.....but WOW ....what a game !! Congrats Steeler fans. I have a feeling the Redbirds are gonna be back next year. Aside from some stupid penalties and ONE interception......the game was theirs !!

That last catch between Ben and Holmes was ......MONTANA -ESQUE !!!

They should have at LEAST reviewed the final play of the game.

They did, in the booth. It was quckily determined that Holmes had 2 feet down and was a TD. although the final play of the game was really the Pittsburgh kneeldown...

I'm sure he means the 2nd to the last play where Warner had the ball and couldn't get off a real throw......only a partial throw. Officiating was pretty good......a bit better than the Seattle - Pittsburg game.

Aside from some stupid penalties and ONE interception......the game was theirs !!

With the converse being; aside from the stupid tipped ball interception by big Ben and the stupid holding penalty in the end zone where Ben completed a 20 yard pass to Holmes for the first down which got called back, ended in a safety and great feild position for Arizona, the Steelers would have locked up the game earlier.

It goes both ways, Cardinal fans say what if, Steeler fans say oh yeah? Both teams played well, both teams had game breakers and dumb penalties.

I'll take number 6, gloat until September and start over.